Vader show

Conspicuously Absent

Linguistically Confused
Mar 27, 2005
Berlin
I'll post a more thorough thing for this when I've had some sleep, doing this now so I don't forget. For now i'm gonna pass out in class, nursing a doozie of a hangover.

Point form highlights:
- More hot metal chicks than i've ever seen in one place before
- Dew Scented kinda sucked, but i'll give them the benefit of the doubt because their lead guitarist got sick yesterday so they only had 1 guitarist.
- Decap was good
- Vader was good
- Met one of the bartenders from the campus pub at the show
- Spent the night in Denny's
- While in denny's some drug dealer (who else has a HUGE bundle of money in the pocket (like a couple thousand bucks) wanted to buy my bullet belt for 100 bucks until one of his crownies told him they were blanks.

Iconoclastic Tendencies said:
- While in denny's some drug dealer (who else has a HUGE bundle of money in the pocket (like a couple thousand bucks) wanted to buy my bullet belt for 100 bucks until one of his crownies told him they were blanks.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You should have an awesome time man. I just wish I wasn't so hungover today (if I hadn't had to drink coffee all night, thats why i'm hungover) and that I'd been able to sleep and have a shower. :p

I went to the pub for some lunch (hangover cure, burger and water). and ran into the dude I met at the show. Apparently last he saw me some hot chick that he'd seen me making out with was giving me her phone number..... I don't remember said hot chick, and I checked alllll my pockets thouroughly and no phone # :(

Now i'm like... bummed out, I almost had me a hot metal babe to call my own.

Fuck.

fast forward 20 years from now ...

"Dad, where did you meet mom?"
"Well son, we were headbanging in unison to Spheres of Madness, from this band whose guitarist now owns a small plumbing shop in Krakow, and our eyes just locked ... "
"Dad ... am I ever going to meet mom?"

Iconoclastic Tendencies said:
I went to the pub for some lunch (hangover cure, burger and water). and ran into the dude I met at the show. Apparently last he saw me some hot chick that he'd seen me making out with was giving me her phone number..... I don't remember said hot chick, and I checked alllll my pockets thouroughly and no phone # :(

Now i'm like... bummed out, I almost had me a hot metal babe to call my own.

Fuck.

failure.gif

well that fucking kicked ass, i drank a bit beforehand and went with a good buzz going. dew-scented were pretty cool and vader and decap both kicked ARSE :kickass:

had to walk 45 blocks to catch the shuttle back to campus but meh, my only complaint is my oh-so-aching neck :D