Vader show

nice ... so a lot of us ended up seeing this tour ... some of you west coast fags should check it out too if they go there.

having real high hopes for the new Decapitated platter

cthulufhtagn said:
<-----lives in portland, oregon ;)

:erk: ... heheh ... sorry, did not realize.

how the hell they make it there so fast? they were just here like last week.:Smug:

this tour hits close to me this coming monday night, i'll probably go. :kickass:
lurch70 said:
fast forward 20 years from now ...

"Dad, where did you meet mom?"
"Well son, we were headbanging in unison to Spheres of Madness, from this band whose guitarist now owns a small plumbing shop in Krakow, and our eyes just locked ... "
"Dad ... am I ever going to meet mom?"
hahahahahhaahahahaha

cthulufhtagn said:
man i can't wait for that show....tomorrow night!

tonight i see dillinger excape plan, hella, and horse the band...at least it's free :kickass:

Have you ever heard Hella? I saw them live with Colonel Claypool, and I can really only say one thing.

:err: WTF

Iconoclastic Tendencies said:
<--- Vancouver, BC... definetly west coast.

wtf? ... for some reason I always thought that you lived somewhere on the east coast (deleware, maryland) ...

now it makes sense why you talk about bikes that are not readily available in the US :loco:

which, btw, my friends have told me after seeing someof the infamous tully pictures, and knowing me....

If we ever met, we'd beer and thrash it up so loud the apocalypse would start and the world would end up looking like the cover of a toxic holocaust album.

go alone!

i almost always go alone to death/wacky shows because my friends aren't into that shit. it's sorta nice not having to worry about some dude making 9 whiz breaks on the way home or having to fend off assholes from bumping into yer chick.

i missed this show btw, fuckin fell asleep at 8pm that night, haha.

well, i wasn't exactly estatic or ludicrous for this show, just thought it'd be a fun time.

i'm NOT missing Kayo Dot next time they are out this way. oh and Clutch is playing in about 2 weeks. :kickass:

Lur said:
go alone!

i almost always go alone to death/wacky shows because my friends aren't into that shit. it's sorta nice not having to worry about some dude making 9 whiz breaks on the way home or having to fend off assholes from bumping into yer chick.

i missed this show btw, fuckin fell asleep at 8pm that night, haha.

yeah it looks like I'll be going alone. fucking non metalhead friends. :yell: