Valentine's Day

Chat_Room-thumb.jpg
I take it back.
Last time I checked that was legal. Maybe it's different in Massachusetts. In which case, haha, you live in Maine.

Why do you keep highlighting the phonetic spelling of the letter X? Is it your favorite letter or something? If so, why? there are about 5 or 6 words in the English language that begin with X so I don't get your logic.

I was thinking of getting this girl a gift, but then when i asked my friends about it, they told me it is a bad idea.

Pretty much the only two options, there.
Yeah, does anyone think it's ok to send "Happy Valentine's Day" comments to girls you like on MySpace? I don't know, it seems awkward, and a certain someone didn't reply back to a pic comment question I asked.:erk: (Not anyonw on this UM Forum, repeat!)

^Haha, it was actually a girl I knew in real life, I sent her a request about a year ago, and no she doesn't live near me or anything but I still like her, so I don't know.

I did it for years with an ex-girlfriend whose birthday was in January and which I combined with xmas. It worked for me :cool:

(PS ex-girlfriend)

(PPS- ex-girlfriend)

Step 1: Operation Birthday was a rousing success.
Now time for Step 2: Operation Valentine's Day
I can be more generic now... and that's good. Flowers and candy work every time... Add in something small and extra and I'm in.

Now, that my friends,is performing in the clutch.