Varg Vikernes of Burzum

The Bringer said:
Now now, lets get back on track. This thread isn't about racism.

I know some really racist people... Extremely racist. But they are the nicest people in the world. They just don't want anything to do with black people because of past experiences with them.

i'm not anti-racist, some of my best friends are racist!

i once met a black man who was pretty rude

i bet they're all like that with their ghettos and their hip-hop and their breeding like sodding rabbits

It is true that anti-racists are worse than certain racists. Most anti-racists let you fucking know all of the time that they are so against racism. Like I said before, some racists do not show it, but they tolerate them. Some people cannot stand other racists, but they will treat them in a friendly way. I am ok with other races, but they annoy me most of the time. I can talk to someone, and actually be into the conversation. It is funny though because I love American football. I know someone who loves black people, but they hate American football. I find that funny.

The human race in general annoys me.
I hate the way that:
Black people are lazy
Latinos steal
Arabs/muslims blow themselves up
Hindus smell like pee
Indians are drunks
Chinese/east asians can't drive
White people fuck their sibilings

That covers about everyone, right?

Ganymede said:
The human race in general annoys me.
I hate the way that:
Black people are lazy
Latinos steal
Arabs/muslims blow themselves up
Hindus smell like pee
Indians are drunks
Chinese/east asians can't drive
White people fuck their sibilings

That covers about everyone, right?

You couldn't think up even a decent one for whites or hindus. Blacks steal just as much as Latinos or more, also.

Demiurge said:
You couldn't think up even a decent one for whites or hindus. Blacks steal just as much as Latinos or more, also.

Alright, alright, Hindus are cheap, too - but that would make them too easily confused with jews. And, being white, I know the flaws of my race better than any other ethnic group, so I didn't feel like writing a 10,000 word essay...

Cythraul said:
false dichotomy you fucking fag.
Not exactly. Black people have taken over the sport. This person loves everything that black people do. He is just defying "jocks" because all of the white people played it at my school at the time.

Oh wow, Jews can't have children with negros? I guess the master (jewish) race has some sort of genetic superiority to the negroid race and thus unable to breed. You're a god damn racist.

It is ridiculous how every thread about bands that have a racist ideology (even if it does not show up in their lyrics) sooner or later turns in a thread about racism.
Even more ridculou is how "sensible and rational modern people" take sarcastic insults seriuosly.

The Burzum albums i know are all great works of art in my eyes.
If Varg releases another album i will definitely check it out, though i fear that it will be disappointing because of all the expectations one has if a legendary project releases something after years in jail...
The early nineties are over after all.

Freanan said:
The Burzum albums i know are all great works of art in my eyes.
If Varg releases another album i will definitely check it out, though i fear that it will be disappointing because of all the expectations one has if a legendary project releases something after years in jail...
The early nineties are over after all.
Yeah, that is true. I will not even care how it would sound, I would just be happy that he is releasing something. He has never released anything disappointing.

Freanan said:
It is ridiculous how every thread about bands that have a racist ideology (even if it does not show up in their lyrics) sooner or later turns in a thread about racism.

I really don't see why you would find that ridiculous. It makes sense to me. It's a very personal subject to a lot of people, so others often take advantage of that.