Varg Vikernes speaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, Varg fucked up & I believe he is smart enough to know how he fucked up even though he tries to "act" too bad ass to admit it. He tries to justify his actions because he can & it helps keep his fans in waiting. Looking like a sorry bitch is bad for buisness, so he's going to try to act the opposite of that. We all know how some folks let a person's personal life affect the way we listen to their music. I would probably be the same way if I were him. I sure wouldn't be crying over it after all these years. Tell it how it is or sugar coat it & go about your day.

none of us know him for the man he truly is; we only know his music and the things we've heard him say in videos and interviews. Our speculation is useless.
It isn't speculation. Its an analysis of the story.. his own words and in turn the man himself. Why? Because he's been of great importance to metal, and his words matter.

Also.. the world knows quite a bit about Varg to judge him. He's too vocal to be that obscure a personality.

What is your pathetic little deal, man? :)

Unlike myself? I'm not some star or some shit, never claimed so. Just someone you won't want to fuck with. An individual who'll probably fuck your mother while you're in the corner sucking on your thumb. But when you see VadimVon (/the band) opening for the biggest name in death metal on tour next summer, you be sure and get a picture of me to masturbate to, you pathetic little shit. Fuck you.

You're a retard.

Anyone who doesn´t want to support nazi movements shouldn´t buy his records.
Did you know that by buying Burzum records you are shoveling money into Norsk Hednisk Front? They have some rather rotten opinions about elitism.

Did you know that you're a fucking idiot? Don't spread bullshit propaganda. You're lucky if you even find a Burzum record from a distro these days anyway.

It's time for this to be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.