Varg Vikernes

I'm not sure if it ever says in Lords of Chaos when he gets out. Is it a life sentence? I'm pretty sure that if he's not in for life, he's in for a very long time.

I guess the previous statement is close to being right...
He got 21 years (at the time - the maximum sentence here in Norway) - with the practice of law here in Norway, this means he's up for parole after some 2/3rds served time..

He got convicted with not only homicide but possession of stolen explosives that were also a part of church burnings. I doubt the fucker'll get out much before his 23 years.
2006 my ass.

Originally posted by Tongue Druid
He got convicted with not only homicide but possession of stolen explosives that were also a part of church burnings. I doubt the fucker'll get out much before his 23 years.
2006 my ass.
Then you don't know much about how the Norwegian Penal System works :lol:

Originally posted by MaskOfSanity
he'll be getting out in 2006

I doubt he'll be getting out before 2015. He did got the maximum penalty, which is 21 years, as previously stated. They will however not release him early because of his nazi-thoughts.
It doesn't matter anyway, he doesn't care about black metal anymore.

Originally posted by humus666
It doesn't matter anyway, he doesn't care about black metal anymore.
Yeah, that's true. I can remember that I heard somewhere that he said that Black Metal would be "my pals music". Poor little boy...

Originally posted by Zarok666
Yeah, that's true. I can remember that I heard somewhere that he said that Black Metal would be "my pals music". Poor little boy...

I would be surprised by that, the only my pals I know who's black metal is the guitarist of Blasphemy. He did state he doesn't play the guitar anymore because it was invented by a black man.