Varg Vikerness , Bard Faust

Winterfall said:
I just realized, if Varg was now strickly a neo-nazi, wouldn't that mean he was christian?
Nope---Christianity, being descended from Judaism, is seen as a worthless religion. Hitler spoke in Christian terms to win popular approval, but had his own synthetic German religion waiting in the wings.

Necramentia said:
the distant future: Varg realizes the error of his ways, hails Malcolm X and Cesar Chavez as true visionaries, and starts producing Burzum's new direction, a sound of rap and r&b rooted heavily in Black Pantherist anger and the groove of Latino culture, calling his new album Yo! Burzum Raps, Bitch!

haha I like this.

Hitler was deep into the occult actually. To say neo-nazism and christianity share similar things is...how should i say this...STUPID?
ez_laugh.gif

Dantven said:
Hitler was deep into the occult actually. To say neo-nazism and christianity share similar things is...how should i say this...STUPID?
ez_laugh.gif
arrgh shut up don't take this personally though but Hitler was a Stupid poor guy. As a german it's really hurting to see you guys talking like this.

Of course this christian discussion is absurd.

I'm born between Hitler and Stalin and i think I'm an evidence that there is something positive sticking between, by the way her highness the Queen too.

Cheers mates!

TravisW said:
Nope---Christianity, being descended from Judaism, is seen as a worthless religion. Hitler spoke in Christian terms to win popular approval, but had his own synthetic German religion waiting in the wings.

Hey man, thanks for answering my question without jumping all over me! I had been wondering about such things for a while.

That's cool that Jon Nodtveidt is finally getting out. I met them when they came to the U.S. with Morbid Angel and At the Gates. I think it was back in '96 or '97. Jon and I talked about Satanism, serial killers and the bands obsession with Mountain Dew. Don't they have Mountain Dew over there? Why were they making such a big deal about it (if anyone here knows)?

TravisW said:
In Bergens Tidene, Dr. Sten Amundsen, who had done some psychiatric work with Varg, stated that "Metal Health has driven him mad."
HAH :worship:

Anyway, it's sad to hear that Jon is having a hard time finding good people to work with...i can't even fathom a scenario in which i would blink twice before devoting myself entirely to such a project.

skidzo said:
(so he propably doesn't like the fact that we all once were black and then specialized into white march musik making coloured individuums in the evolution of man)
What in God's name are you talking about? And please don't tell me all mankind came from Africa because it's scientifically untrue. Most people know that native African's were not nomadic people in the first place and would seldom leave their immediate region. Not to mention the fact that they hadn't set sail on the open seas prior to being "cargo" on slave trading ships commondered by American's and Europeans.

I think it's a shame that people like Varg and Jon gets all this attention 'cause they're obviously mentally unstable!

I do however think it's a waste of talent in Jon's case to do the things he's done 'cause he's such a great musician but I don't want people like him out in the streets again.

Quote:
Originally posted by George W Bush
What in God's name are you talking about? And please don't tell me all mankind came from Africa because it's scientifically untrue. Most people know that native African's were not nomadic people in the first place and would seldom leave their immediate region. Not to mention the fact that they hadn't set sail on the open seas prior to being "cargo" on slave trading ships commondered by American's and Europeans.

It's refreshing to see that at least there's someone else out there that's educated enough to know the truth and not brainwashed by the leftist "PC" media.