Faust to drum on the new Dissection album

It will be great fun to listen to Fausts Drums on a Dissection album.
Ehehee...old legends are gathering again.I wonder what this gathering will bring....and i hope that they wont destory this legend like the new "Mayhem" did...

And if Varg did one thing in prison...than he showed me that NOTHING can put your mind in chains....

I don't know exctally why Varg got more jail time than faust. The last time I heard it was 25 years.... Killing some one just because he is homosexual is fucking ignorant and coward and so on. It would be like killing a man because he wears blue shoes and the killer don't like blue shoes. I would have gave him way longer than 8 years!

In an online interview with German website Walls Of Fire, former EMPEROR drummer Bård "Faust" Eithun was asked about his participation on the forthcoming DISSECTION album.
“I knew Dissection's Jon Nødtveidt from the beginning of the 90’s and he contacted me after his arrest and we have stayed in touch these years. He simply asked me if I would like to join the band and there was no doubt it in my mind, of course. I have a good vibe concerning it and I am sure that we will make it work out well, in spite of geographical distances, his continuing imprisonment, etc. Dissection is too strong a band to just vanish like that.”