vehemence conversation going on at relapse

yeah dude, and I created the fucking thread. I've only heard one of their songs and I was blown away. And let me say that it is rare that I praise a band so highly...the only other thread I've created about a band that flipped me out was Mastodon.

Man, teufel is a really opinionated reviewer. I guess that makes sense though being a reviewer and all. Hey i wonder if he gives free blowjobs at the relapse board, and thats why he wants us to be gay so badly. Sorry teufel, I don't go for that shit. Have fun with whoever you find to be gay with, though, because I wish you nothing but the best.

Teufel is a cool guy.. i've known him on the net for many years.. yeah he is opinionated, but that's good. he doesn't fluff up reviews and likes what he likes and hates what he hates. That's cool. I don't always agree with him but who expects to always agree with reviewers.

personally I love the new Vehemence.. and I saw you guys in Buffalo, though the set was so fucked up due to the sound problems. What's up with that man? i have't had a computer for many months so I have been out of touch with shit. hey john, remember me? we used to chat on icq every once in a while. I didn't get a chance to chat with you after the show cause I had to split. It was a shitty night, haha. anyway.. throw me an e-mail sometime if you want, or i'll see you on icq in a few days when I get my new system running.

Yeah the show was a flop I hope we never play that crappy club again, I pissed on their club. Shitty ass sound system, half ass PA as well. Isnt there another place to play in Buff Land than that place? Anyways we made up for that show afterwards, hope to play NY and crush the stage for all of you that missed us in NY. Thanks for enjoying the new Vehemence, the new stuff is even better I think-wait and see.