VEHEMENCE / CREMATORIUM / THE RED DEATH + more SPRING TOUR 2005

satanicnugz said:
Dang :(

No dates up near the Norse land.

They're never going to make it up Europe I think. For about 3 years I think John is telling me they're coming over here but they never do :erk: I've let my hope floating by ....
Maybe in 10 years or so they will play over here :p

yup in 30 years lol Business has been kinda slow and messed up, money is the colprit for us not making an apperance in Europe yet. Its getting better though, ideas are flowing. Its about $5,000 for all of us to go to the UK w/transportation, that type of money gets won back real fast though. Any kind takers?

VEHEMENCE said:
yup in 30 years lol Business has been kinda slow and messed up, money is the colprit for us not making an apperance in Europe yet. Its getting better though, ideas are flowing. Its about $5,000 for all of us to go to the UK w/transportation, that type of money gets won back real fast though. Any kind takers?

Yeah yeah i know... but it just sucks you know... I really want to see you guys up here in Holland :kickass:
But hey you already DID know that .. cuz i told you a hondred of times hahahaha

Apocalypse said:
They're never going to make it up Europe I think. For about 3 years I think John is telling me they're coming over here but they never do :erk: I've let my hope floating by ....
Maybe in 10 years or so they will play over here :p
I talking about North Dakota, the Norseland of USA, hahaha.