Vehemence In Search For New Vocalist

It's a damn shame, he was one of my favorite vocalists.

But in my (worthless) opinion, it's a good idea to go a different way with the vocals since if you have a death vocalist it'll just feel like a below par Nathan replacement. :(

i wish i could send in a demo! alas i have nothing to record with, and i live in california - bah humbug!

i heard btbam for the first time today (honostly had no idea who or what they were) . . . . . . the vocals suck ass in every aspect and i really think it would hamper your sound.

maybe 4/5 years down the line nathan will pull a lord worm and you guys will be together again!

This is devestating. Vehemence without Nathan. I'm speechless. But I agree that the band must go on no matter what, so I'm interested in hearing the new vocal vibe.

lion in a cage is the best choice! the mp3 that he linked is really good... but that's just my opinion i guess

VEHEMENCE said:
We have gotton like way over 50 emails for vocalists that would eaither relocate or do what it takes to be in this band. Still sifting through it all, it will take a while and some research to know what we want.

So long as the future vocalist sounds as great as Nathans vox alongside Marks ala She Never Noticed Me. :tickled: I love the dynamic they have.

We have had (many) band times trying to play colorado due to weather or shitty promoters. i am sure we will play a great show there. i just doubt it wil be in winter ever, and we would have to have to get paid before we play the show.

I heard this a while ago, but just now got around to commenting. Anyway, like everyone else I'm very dissapointed! But, as long as the band goes on, that's the important thing. Nathan has been one of my favorite death metal vocalists for a long time, one of my favorite front men period, but he's only one aspect of the almighty Vehmence sound. As long as the band is still together, that's the most important thing! And since you guys are writing new songs, I'd say everything will turn our alright. "Challenging Material" is a great sign, and I'm sure the new Vehemence material is gonna kick as much or more ass as ever. I'm also sure whoever you guys pick as your new vocalist will kick equal ass! Personally seems like another death metal vocalist would be a good choice, but I can totally understand why you'd want to go in a new direction. I just hope that the new vocalist does an adequate job of covering the older songs in a live situation! The new songs will sound great, cause no one will know the difference once the album is out. But hearing a totally different style of vocals on the older songs, Thoughs, GWC, and HTWTS, in a live setting, would be a little weird, at least at first. That said, I'm sure he'll kick ass no matter what, and once we're all used to the "new" style on the old songs, he'll fit right in.

Anyway, best of luck to Nathan in everything he does, and best of luck to Vehemence moving on, getting the new Vocalist, and kicking more ass then ever.