Vehemence on Uncorrupted Steel 2

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
Uncor2.jpg
Metal Blade Records - Uncorrupted Steel 2 containing 17 tracks for under $7, including the unreleased preproduction demo of the Vehemence song "Kill For God" recorded at the Conservatory in Tempe, AZ U.S.A. by Will Solares. If interested in collecting another rare demo song which is featured on track 7 of the disc, purchase it through www.metalblade.com. This disc was released August 23, 2003 and available in most music stores. Complete track list includes:

Six Feet Under "Amerika The Brutal"
The Black Dahlia Murder "Contagion"
Cattle Decapitation "Cloacula: The Anthropophagic Copromantik (DEMO)
As I Lay Dying "Forever"
The Heavils "Falling Apart"
DBX "Damn That Money"
Vehemence "Kill For God" (DEMO) Download Kill For God
Amon Amarth "Death In Fire"
God Dethroned "The Warcult"
40 Grit "No Giving In"
Beyond The Embrace "Bastard Screams"
Tourniquet "Restoring The Locust Years"
Cannibal Corpse "Born In A Casket" (LIVE)
Brainstorm "Doorway To Survive"
Dies Irae "Incarnation Of Evil"
Vader "Epitaph"
Engine "Losing Ground"

"Now added to the Discography page of the Vehemence website"

I'm going to my nearby metalstore in 3 days and ask for it. Metal clerks are bad ass, if they don't HAVE it they always order it for me. Good service.

What is the local Metal store by you?? My favorite in Helsinki was Spinefarm, I actually think it was the only one too...haha it was cool cause Esa from Amorphis was always working in there, so I got to shop for Metal and talk to a guy I highly respect in the Finnish Metal scene- A double whammie....lol

Well umm here in the moonshine guzzlin' pits of Southern Sweden the best store is Scandinavian Metal Foundation...they have EVERYTHING and I do mean EVERYTHING...fucken' original Possessed vinyls and whatever the fuck...but entire fucking Gothenburg is full of metal bars, discos and of course Record stores so I'll be bewildered to say the least. Hah. How about the US, any good places to shop there

UH, well actually no. The only Metal store around me is Amobea Records, and they have a small section on Metal. The US is quite pathetic when it comes to the Scandinavian Metal Retail. Stop making me jealous, I miss all the fucking metal bars, that was where I spent most of my evenings. They are something you never forget. But, I will be back in January sometime, so cheers!

The only other Metal store here is Dark Realm Recs. and it is the fucking worse place I ever had the displeasure of visiting. It is like a hole in the wall joint with a shitty ass selection. Oh well, what can you do right?

hehe

That sucks! I remember when I was in Stockhom though, I didn't have to go out of my way to SEARCH for any place to buy CD's because the shops were fucking everywhere! And most non metal shops had a shit huge selection of metal too. I know Gothenburg is the same. But goddamn, the beer prices here!! Metal bars fucking rule but over here a beer costs like 55 kr. (as oppossed to a Danish bar where it would be 33)...and about 74 for hard booze. But who cares? I'll be in DK some weekends and there I can buy home fucking loads of cheap booze. Nothing beats getting into a bar wasted ALREADY.

HAHA, yeah that is true, it really is the only way to go in expensive Euro countries. That is exactly what I did a lot of the time while I was there, but then again I am a cheap date, so it doesn't take much for me to get drunk in the first place because I do not weight that much.

hehe

Dude last time I was in Gothenburg I had no money left whatsoever. Believe me when I say I spent 1500 Swedish Kroner on beer...but hey, after that visit every metalhead in Gothenburg knew who I was. I'm not a cheap date though, I'm a skinny white fuck on 71 kilos but still, I wanna start warming up with some Wodka before.