Vehemence on Uncorrupted Steel 2

christcrusher said:
I say you stick to beer Patric...hahaha, at least you will be more coherent. If I was where you are I would most likely only drink beer cause it is just so damn good there!
Hahah it's chill niggah tonight its hard booze again im sorry! i feel so weird, the room is shaking and everywhere paranoia lost its way through whatever tunnel possible and HEY JOHN i am listening to THIS SONG only for u:

christcruesher drunkened em ail from yer bro hey yo this shits beyond live and dope!!!!!! on the years we were born...we even know we had tghe same trauma before the same years of the trauma, mamma! LOOK AT johan hegg when he was little, he was sooooo cute i swear! you always was the white gueen mamma! aint trying to rice the seed of perfection. theres no WAY i can see back and start again but the plan is to contine alchoholism, DEAR bottle on whom i may place on an alatar, altar, no turn to loviung yo aint no law teelinng us how to live i passed aaawaaaay cauise i dint cry but all iw as was looking for was a father but johan hegg was gone? so i statred druggen', and eventhoguh i drink a lot and put shit in yer mail box!!! 140 kroner for a box of ciggs and 4 strong beers more tonigh even after a bottle of booze and there's no way i can rhg that back! so appreciate it dez<ra darkness a friend to me im manic depressant anxiety disorder hahah through the trauma i can always depend of my mamma. when i was sick as a little kid...to keep my happy there's no limit to things you did! aznd evemntuigh im craaazy...im on ALCJHOPHP0O ALCH0OHPL aint no cocaine here friends!!!!!!!!!! eveytthing will be a ride if ya hoooold on buty my plan is to show me and my hbomiez on the board that i can UNDERSTAND!!! asnakes in the fdlowerl. one part-alabama. god knows who??? shoiwng yows whos the man. aye aye. turn these niggaz to alchohol. too much mopthervcufgfucking pills. i must face the player!!!!!!!!! i hate pillös im not opn it. ya ikn ya know what im saying? fellony, mothfucking fool to my fellow G's!!!! and im keeping to the same parts. hey yo0. your passion baby!!! you got me ur way to make me sweat cause of myyyyyyyyyyyyy passion abby. tunring citizen to a robbery.!!!!!!!! you know what we shall do? get me 20 kroner and get BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROHYNOL SUCKS IM NOT INTO IT!!!!!!!1 aim alchy you hittin fgor thw tha bathroom but i lova it lioke a gotta gddamn yiou wonder why they cvall me a pig??? cause im so macxho i bet cha!!!!!!!! ,loooove the creole jessu., HAIL. THE NEW. KING. sittin at a bare talken bout siome niggah yo i vcan cant hjold back gtears for yes i cired, an d now you wonder why these kids you dong hvae to kill your dreams you ill die smoken and niggas will be call me bro i bet cha ahhaahahhahaha!!!!!!!!!

You mean in Sweden? It's all over Gothenburg, I'd say there's about 5 CD stores in the city solely dedicated to metal and they've got EVERYTHING, really. I usually order stuff when I'm in Denmark.