Vehemence show on the 21st (comments)

cannibalistic_lord

Blood Tears
Oct 19, 2002
chandler
www.geocities.com
The show at modified was so fuckin great. I couldn't believe how good Her Beautiful Eyes and Kill For God was. The whole show was amazing, and even better than I expected. Who else was there? What did you think of the show?

Fall of Empyrean was really good, but ya know it's doom metal, so everyone was just kinda standing there.

Rapid Fire was total gay 80's metal mixed w/ punk/hardcore.
I thought they were Horrible.

Structure of Lies gets better everytime I see 'em & I love their Judas Priest cover.

VEHEMENCE played a short set, but that was because of the guy running the show who had to be up early & go to the Airport.
But the songs they played we're really sweet. & great mix of stuff.

Darness Is Comfort(I think that's it) had Nate doing the clean vox at the end.

Her Beautiful Eyes is one of my top Favs. so that was sweet to see again.

It was all good in da hood.

I thought it was a great small show. Matt from boogiemusic ex tho ko losi was there as well. I guess the show was on the same date as the Mentors. I heard from big jesse that all the Brides of Christ members were all there cept Skylar. Didnt seem like a short set, at least it wasnt that hot..could have been worse.

cannibalistic_lord said:
That show was great, i fuckin loved it! Her Beautiful Eyes and Kill For God!! OH MAN!! Those were fuckin bad ass!!

DAMNIT!! They played Her Beautiful Eyes!! How come they never play that when I am at practice!! OK you guys, next time I am at practice I want to hear some songs deal!!

:)

Now Playing: Ablaze my Sorrow-Anger, Hate, and Fury!

cannibalistic_lord said:
FUCK YEAH!! Her Beautiful Eyes was so fuckin great, can't wait for that CD to come out, i'm getting it the day it comes out.

You know it. I'm going to buy it before it reaches stores. I will be standing outside waiting for the delivery truck. Will you guys have a cd release party? If so, I will be there. I have only missed one of your Phoenix shows since I heard of you. Bjorn, you are giving me lessons on how to be so fucking glorious at writing that shit. Then I won't have to quit guitar every time I go to one of your shows.