VEHEMENCE to debut songs on KUPD's INTO THE PIT on 3/14

Some songs have been concidered to be played, By Your Bed Side and Spirit of The Soilder. I think this is only local and I think they got rid of FM being broadcasted over the internet a while back ago, some law was past for it not to happen, I will try and have it recorded to broadcast it later.

hmmm... maybe I can come up with a way to record it... I got my stereo hooked up to my computer...

I can probably put it onto a tape, and then record the tape onto the computer... I can't guaruntee it works good, or that I remember though, so somebody else try if you have an idea...

I'm recording KUPD right now. The guy accidentally started playing a verison wireless comercial during a Damage Plan song... and he forgot when the Vehemence cd was coming out. I think he said it was because he was stupid or something...

Oh God He's Playing By Your Bedside Right Now!

Hey, I'm listening to you guys right now... Andy you are crazy... Lol, Nathan are you stoned?

OH GOD SPIRIT OF THE SOLDIER! OH MY GOD! HOLY CHRIST OF NONEXISTENCE!

by the way, i can get it on my computer in mp3 format... I can send it to Bjorn or John probably... I don't know how to get it online...

Oh man, you announced the 23rd show on KUPD, I'm so glad we got on that... Good thing Lane started going to practice with Jeremy. You didn't call Lane a pecker, though!

I got it recorded, It's not the best quality though. I had to put it on a tape and then record it onto the computer... If anybody wants it I can give you it, but I'm sure somebody in Vehemence has a better sounding version...

Commence, you may share the radio interview on the UM hub if you want, even though it doesn’t have the songs. The guy said it was a World Premiere, and was the only place that got to play it before anyone. Arizona fans, consider yourself privileged. I thought that was cool, we released it here first; I made sure to call some people up so they could hear it.