Velveeta American Tour 2005

Bryan316

METAL... nuff said!
Lineup:

THE CHEESIEST TOUR EVER! AND YOU KNOW YOU'LL LOVE IT!
logo-edguy.gif

logo.jpg

dream_evil__logo.jpg

COMING SOON TO A STAGE NEAR YOU!​

As soon as Glenn gets that bottle of Jack I'll mail him.... moooaahahahaha!

1) I don't know about cheesiest. I mean, Manowar AND Rhapsody (both of whom I like - I'm seeing the show in Philly next week). That beats this lineup.

2) Seriously? I would LOVE to see this one.

Steve in Philly

Okay.

Now that I'm done laughing my balls off, I've picked em back up, cleaned em off, and now I can reply.

Nope.... gotta laugh summore!

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!

I mean... come on....wouldn't a tour like this absolutely WAIL? Even if they booked it as such! Blatantly cheesy, blatantly comedic, and just full out heavy metal fun! Who cares about supporting an album, or promoting, or inter-label difficulties.... just send out the very best, and let the audiences have a helluva night.

Glenn.

You want a couple 5th's, or just send a whole wooden barrel to you? You'll have an awesome prop for the Earthlink stage once you've drank it all! ProgPower VI... brought to you by Jack Daniels!

waitaminnit.... I got an idea....

*runs off*

Well I just read that Edguy and Hammerfall are playing in San Franciso at the DNA lounge, great club there. I wouldn't probably go to this show but Into Eternity is opening, so I will totally be there!!

Bear

goottta love that....

But i wouldn't go for 1 good reason....

you proably couldn't get enough original members from that bunch to make one band, let alone 4......

Been there...seen them in their day....still love the music. I would rather support current bands while they create and tour. Not get a show of fill-ins doin older stuff.
Poison does deliver and are an exception in my book.....

80's "offmysoapboxnow" AL

Quiet Riot STILL kicks ass these days. Rudy Sarzo is phenomenal on stage! He whips that bass guitar around like a cheerleader tossing a baton!

Firehouse is still pretty good. They still rock.

Ratt.... well.... Steven Pearcy's voice is completely shot these days. Doesn't even sound like him anymore.

The singer from 3 Inches Of Blood is hilarious! He's just got a goofy voice, that's all. Watched a video of them, and they seem like they'd be a great show live.

And HammerFall and EDGUY are playing the House of Blues in Cleveland. Man.... I really wanna go, but time money and, well, money... ya know...