Very Sad News For Me And My Family.

opeth_353

May 31, 2005
UK
www.myspace.com
Today, my mum's brother, Angus, died at the age of 53 from a massive brain bleed caused by an aneurysm.

I won't go into detail about what happened.. But i just thought i'd get it out of the way. My family and i are obviously extremely upset, as we saw him at christmas and.. Now know that the problem would've been present and building up to this point.

I am very upset for his wife, who is a widow before she even turned 50; For my Gran, as the saying goes "no one should have to bury their own children"; and of course my mum. My Sister is currently in Southampton, but my mum has gone to pick her up so she can spend the weekend at home. She is also extremely upset.

It's quite clear it hasn't sunk in fully for any of them, and whilst i'm extremely upset.. I don't think it has for me either.

If i am not present in the next few days.. You have an idea of why. I plan to see him before his cremation, and also.. I might not be too up for.. Being online.

Who knows, i would like to try and.. Keep things as normal as possible. But as i said, i felt i had to get it out of the way for myself.

All i can say now.. Even though it's quite an empty statement..

R.I.P. Angus.