Veyr bad news for opeth.

Michael Jackson rocks! The video of "Beat it" was totally gay, the dancing between the two gangs was terrible haha. Another funny video was "Don't Stop 'til you get Enough".. he was so young there... and still black. And then, the famous "Thriller". I remember I loved that video when I was a kid.

Michael Jackson rocks! The video of "Beat it" was totally gay, the dancing between the two gangs was terrible haha. Another funny video was "Don't Stop 'til you get Enough".. he was so young there... and still black. And then, the famous "Thriller". I remember I loved that video when I was a kid.

Yees! I used to like michael jackson when I was younger. I can remember seeing the video of thriller one time and completely loving it! All the zombies and stuff, haha

YESSS, this is turning into a tribute to Michael Jackson thread haha. Seriously, it's cool to see Kata fans admitting to the greatness that was Michael Jackson (I'd like to say "is" but let's face it, it just isn't the case anymore unfortunately.)

I actually ADORE the Beat It video...believe it ot not. I just LOVE that song (and the dance was great, except yeah, that particular "knife" battle LMAO.)

BEST video from him is BY FAR Smooth Criminal. If anyone hasn't seen it yet, I suggest you look up the 10 min version on youtube. In the Closet is damn sexy as well.

BEST song from him is Give in to Me featuring Slash (closely followed by Who Is It imo.)

Ok...uhhh....yeah, I was a HUGE fan but still am to this day.