VH-1 Sponsored tour cancelled!

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
From the "big surprise file", the ever erratic guitar god delivers the following:

“Message to my fans in USA...

I am announcing the cancellation of the MSG USA Tales Of Rock 'N' Roll tour since I did not receive the official letters from Bella Piper and Linda Schenker which I have requested. Unfortunately, I must sacrifice this USA tour to protect myself to be able to keep playing music. I will not come back to America unless Bella and Linda stop threatening me in unfair ways for the sake of money. From now on, I will concentrate on the release of the new MSG album, Tales Of Rock 'N' Roll" as I have planned, and establish my life in Germany. I will now prepare for the Europe Tour 2006.

I am so sorry to the fans who were looking forward to seeing my concerts. I hope someday I will see you and play music for you. Please check out my website, I will keep you posted as what happens for people who are interested about this cancellation.

All the Best, Michael.”

I don't know who Bella and Linda are. Are they some sort of First Wives Club? Is Linda Michael's ex? Is Bella Rowdy Roddy Piper's ex? :D

I'm sorta kidding but I really don't know the background info.

Wheezer said:
I don't know who Bella and Linda are. Are they some sort of First Wives Club? Is Linda Michael's ex? Is Bella Rowdy Roddy Piper's ex? :D

I'm sorta kidding but I really don't know the background info.

The ex- and former manager...
I can't blame him for flaking out this time, he was left with nothing last time!

this is the second time. He canceled a few shows here. Also, he needs to get off the bottle....aside from that....off his ego...when asked what his fave release of 2005 was he stated his own 20yr commemoration release. He is driving himself crazy with the happenings in the past and it is preventing him from moving forward. (just my opinion)

sixxswine said:
The ex- and former manager...
I can't blame him for flaking out this time, he was left with nothing last time!

That's why I don't get married...I don't want my divorced wife to left me as a clean dead body :p

On the other hand is my imagination or Micahel always have an excuse for everything?

NP: Sweet Savage - 'The Raid'

kittybeast said:
Also, he needs to get off the bottle....aside from that....off his ego...when asked what his fave release of 2005 was he stated his own 20yr commemoration release.

I don't think he's drinking, he is menatlly ill though, probably something that he has used alcohol to self medicate for years, last I read in a recent interview he was clean, sober, as for the ego? I met the guy and he was soooo good to the fans, shook hands, answered questions, took pictures, ect.
He was a humble, soft spoken guy, that Thanked everyone for coming to the show....

I suppose that did read poorly, In the list compiled of what metal artists are enjoying as good listening in 2005, some artists did list their own releases in addition to others, Michael only listed his.

I agree his in nice in person, thankful for his fanbase, etc., etc.

i've just been on his site, and he holds a lot of anger and frustration towards past happenings....which is understandable....but sometimes we just have to move forward.

kittybeast said:
i've just been on his site, and he holds a lot of anger and frustration towards past happenings....which is understandable....but sometimes we just have to move forward.

His website is horrible, it looks like it was created by a three year old. Surely he could do better? He does hold a great deal of resentments toward some people in his past and hasn't let go. Which, like you said holds him back.

Wyvern said:
That's why I don't get married...I don't want my divorced wife to left me as a clean dead body :p

That's why they have "Made men." They take care of the dirty work for you, that is if you consider the woman you married a "problem." Chances are you had a feeling that she wasn't "the one" to begin with....

Wyvern said:
On the other hand is my imagination or Micahel always have an excuse for everything?
True it's his defense mechanism, keeps him sane, though other see him as "insane."