VHT special 6 head

I haven't played this amp, but just a quick heads up (because someone is bound to do it):

The original VHT amps (now called Fryette Amplification) are beasts - The Pitbull Ultralead remains my favorite high-gain amp. They are built well and many of them have a distinctive voicing that some people love and some people hate.

The modern VHT amps are actually designed and built by a completely new company - the name was won by the new company as a result of a forfeited investment deal. Because of this, don't bother associating the new amps with anything you hear (good or bad) about peoples' experience with original VHT amps (such as the Pitbull, Deliverance, Sig:X, etc.) because there is no link between them besides the name/logo.

oh right well thats slightly worrying then, i mean i have heard the pitbull before, i was just wondering what this amp would be like and in looking it up online i also found its "bigger brother" so to speak which is the special 6 ultra

http://www.thomann.de/gb/vht_special_6_ultra_head.htm which is also cheap for what you get,

so i guess the real question is if anyone has experiance with either of these two models then, due to the above info, thanks cory