Victory for Voyager!

Bryan316

METAL... nuff said!
First band of the weekend to capture and conquer the whole crowd!

Their albums don't do their live show any justice. We didn't like their first album's production, and expected a wimpy setlist.

We were wrong.

Very very wrong.

Well played, you Aussie Invaders, well played. Especially your little medley! That's a surprise and a half!

As I said on an earlier thread, anyone who did not like this band after watching it live, hates metal, period! I have been pumping Voyager on my CD player and my BlackBerry nonstop. To the point where I am singing "Lost" and headbanging while operating my train!

DSC01112.jpg

I was looking forward to Voyager going into tonight.........

They literally slayed - can't get over how amazing they were.

Have to be in the top five performances I have seen in my 9 years coming to prog power.....

:worship::worship::worship::worship:

Perhaps the best show I've ever seen at ProgPower and a top 5 of all time experience for me. Daniel was beyond amazing. I never expected that he could perform like that live. Incredible talent. I had a grin the entire time and was just elated at how powerful and perfect that set was.

Voyager was the biggest surprise of the night by far. Haven't been that into a set since Autopsy at MDF 2010 (although Ihsahn topped that a few hours later!). Just....wow. Great live band.

Who ya gonna call?

Fantastic musically and tremendously fun on stage. I liked their recorded music well enough, but their live show took it to a whole new level. And their damn funny off stage too.

Nice job on the sound, Paul.

Show stealer of the year so far. While I enjoyed Evergrey, Sanctuary and my favorite so far (Ihsahn), I wasn't expecting them to be this good. Unfortunately, I made the fateful risk of stepping out and trying to return in time but missed the first 4 songs. :(