Victory for Voyager!

Hahaha!!! That's eaaaaasy! At my table, Simone had the Hell Burger (also known as the "heck" burger..not that hot), Scott had the avacado burger and polished it off in about 2 minutes, and Alex had the coronary bypass (He was rightfully scared of the triple bypass! No bun, the burger is between two grilled cheese sandwiches! :ill:) 1/2 lb of burger, 4 slices of bacon, 4 slices of cheese and a fried egg! And yes he finished it! I have pictures on my Facebook page! :lol:

Daniel had the veggie horseradish burger with tater tots (psst! We actually fed him the carnivorgasm but he thinks it was veggie), while Ash had some sort of generic cheeseburger that he loaded with tabasco. Helinka murdered a tuna burger in a way that would make Japanese fishermen proud.

I Heart The Vortex.

I used to be able to eat the Triple Bypass... but then I got old.

The regular bacon cheeseburger at the Vortex was mightly overrated, as were the sweet potato fries. Good, but far from being a 10 out of 10 burger. Is this because it's a simple burger by Vortex standards?

Got an epic photo bomb from Danny!!!
voyagerphotobomb.jpg

They've got three of their albums up on their website as digital downloads for fifteen bucks.

That's a steal, and I almost feel bad for taking advantage of it.

They've got three of their albums up on their website as digital downloads for fifteen bucks.

I would TOTALLY take advantage of it... if I did not already have all of their albums.

I wish I had seen them. They sounded great. I'm really glad they went over well. :)

Yep... I mentioned in the signing session that I got that last year during the "Christmas special" and they were like, "Oh, we forgot we had that and were gonna take it down, but then we went, 'Hey, let's do this instead!'" Worth every penny.

Don't. If you read the interview (last question), you'll see that they actually make MORE money from those downloads than they do from CD sales, or at least implied that. I'm not a digital music guy (I like my CDs), but I'm going to buy those albums that way because all of that money goes to the band.

Voyager was the band I was most anticipating this year. I expected nothing short of an amazing performance, and knew they would win over a huge chunk of attendees. They were all I expected and more, and extremely nice people besides.

These guys were the most amazing performers I think I've ever seen, or at least the best that I'd seen in a long long time.... One of the Best performances of the Fest, if not THE best... they were just having so much fun... you can tell they enjoy the music, they enjoy the crowd... I WILL see them again sometime soon!