video of Distorted Mind's final show now available

Slayer...interesting.
How'd it feel without a guitar and why the change?

Damn what a bummer. What a shitty way to end a show, much less a LAST show. I'm sorry dude :\

Fuckin cops man. That sucks ass. Sorry to hear that your last show ended the way it did and had all the problems it had (with your mic and everything).

On another note, although you're paying for it now, it was cool to see you without guitar and displaying a good "front-man" energy. It's always good to see that.

"side note: no, it was not a good idea to go nuts like that. my back, knees, and neck are even more fucked up than they were" but at least you went off in a bang. some good shit right there even though you already looked like you were gonna kill someone...

he was

will, the mic was fucked up because of all the "hardcore" kids not knowing how to hold a fucking microphone. probably fucked up the wiring in the XLR connector.

i think i heard some of the worst grindcore/hardcore/sounding the same music at that show.

its funny, they all decided to talk shit about us behind our backs...

Mortal Decay was the only metal band besides us.

Oh man...you were going crazy but the mic wasn't working. I like that one guy in the audience who was talking shit about the band..because the mic was working...haha! Sucks that I missed this anyway.....

I was surprised by the quality of the video. You could see it and hear it well. It is a shame that it was ya`lls last show. It was very good despite the problems.:kickass: