Video shoot...

BalanceofPower said:
HAHAHA Stooges rule brother! You can see Curly's stunt double when he falls off the chair in that episode.

I gotta go back and watch that one; it's been a while, and I missed it on New Year's Eve. I missed the 'Niagra Falls' episode too, which is my fav. :headbang:

Billy Steele said:
I gotta go back and watch that one; it's been a while, and I missed it on New Year's Eve. I missed the 'Niagra Falls' episode too, which is my fav. :headbang:
Yeah niagra falls skit rules. I have this 5 hour dvd collection of stooges shorts, cartoons, color skits, and other cool stuff. I used to watch stooges all the time when i was a kid. This guy Rich Koz, AKA Svengoolie, who has a show here in Chicago, not sure if other states show his show or whatever, anyway does this Stoogapaloza thing where they show like 2 hours of stooges skits on saturday nights i think.

Oh yeah! It's kinda like the Stooges, but with a rotating cast and it's more real, haha. The first time I saw that show, I was in tears from laughing so hard. That show only gets better if you're watching that in a bar, or in an alcohol-enhanced area.

Billy Steele said:
Oh yeah! It's kinda like the Stooges, but with a rotating cast and it's more real, haha. The first time I saw that show, I was in tears from laughing so hard. That show only gets better if you're watching that in a bar, or in an alcohol-enhanced area.
I just get a kick out of those hosts who dress up like samurai's, reminds me of this soap opera on the korean channel I get at my house thats about samurai's and their quest for honor and the love of their commander's daughter its so great.

BalanceofPower said:
I'm not a big anime fan, but I used to love those Voltron shows. I don't know if you would call that anime though.

I was never into Voltron, but I was a Ninja Turtle freak. About the anime, there's just something to the style that I really dig. It has it's own character.

BalanceofPower said:
I used to have a ton of turtles toys and shit. The games for Nintendo totally owned.

Hell yeah bro! The original TMNT game was a blast! The other NES games were great too; River City Ransom fuckin OWNS! :worship: I think I still have some Turtle toys in my basement somewhere too.

Billy Steele said:
I was never into Voltron, but I was a Ninja Turtle freak. About the anime, there's just something to the style that I really dig. It has it's own character.

Damn! Do I feel old...hell, the Ninja turtles where like, so childish yo! They were for like the little kids' and all...I was way to old to be playing with them thangs....eeeeeeeeeeek! :yell:

Dragon_Unearthed said:
Damn! Do I feel old...hell, the Ninja turtles where like, so childish yo! They were for like the little kids' and all...I was way to old to be playing with them thangs....eeeeeeeeeeek! :yell:

Vito is still a pup. A ripe age of 22. The rest of us old farts are in our 30's, some mid 30's. haha! We're with you.