Video tutorial: Mixing drums that slam!

I quite agree with Jeid. As I said earlier, I myself would buy these courses if there was no limited subscription time (which I don't really understand tbh). The truth is that I do have the money now to buy them. Shame!

I quite agree with Jeid. As I said earlier, I myself would buy these courses if there was no limited subscription time (which I don't really understand tbh). The truth is that I do have the money now to buy them. Shame!

You didn't want it enough, you should've been sucking dick behind your local gas-station at 4 in the morning getting the money if you were really serious about making music, otherwise you're just not teachable.

On a qualitative scale of business/product ideas, I still think this is hovering somewhere around Louis CK's "open up a chain of pet stores where every can of dog food costs a million dollars, and also they fuck your pets" and "buy all the pants in the entire world and just burn 'em"

Joey Sturgis has a mix class on Creative Live for $99 if anyone wants to check that out. I'm not a fan of his work, but for that price, you can't really go wrong.

Bumping this thread to give a heads up to anyone interested in watching these videos again. I'm opening up the course again this month, and the free video series has just started.
http://hardcoremixing.com/free-mix-training-0515

As before in the spring, this free video series will end with an offer to join my premium course. Regardless if you're interested in that or not, you'll still get an hour plus of free teaching here. Many people (some in this forum) have asked to re-watch these videos, so now's the time. thanks!