Videogame Fans

dionysus11

MSTmike3K
Feb 28, 2008
Columbus GA
Besides all the great animated videogame movie that are out for download ,and coming out on hard copy SEPT.25. Resident Evil Damnation starring Leon,and Ada from the games, and the new animated Batman movie The Dark Knight Returns. There is one more not animated movie that I know everyone loves , yes it is Super Mario Bros. from the early 90's Rifftrax has gotten ahold of it,and it is now watchable, but sadly they are only doing part of it right now whole movie hopefully will be released soon. Check out this clip on the link below SUPER funny.

http://youtu.be/3Btl6WCHrbs

movies based on video games usually suck

but i think the Assassins Creed movie will prolly come out okay

Only if they are live action movies. The animated ones are amazing like Resident evil degeneration they actually follow the story lines of the games, unlike the shitty live action movies. I also hate all the live action batman movie , but the animated ones are alway badass like mask of the phantasm , or under the redhood. I also love kevin conroy as the voice of batman he is perfect from the animated series even up to arkham city. and of course Mark Hamill as the Joker. Animated films is the way to go for videogame or superhero movies because they can be just like the Games/Comics. Live actions movies get all hollywooded up and suck, the only live action superhero movie i like the the 80's Punisher with Dolph Lundgren

The Legend of Zelda most certainly should not be a movie. Zelda never was, is, nor will be about the story, but about the gameplay. If you take the gameplay out of Zelda, you have virtually nothing. Nintendo knows this. It's why that Mario movie in the 90's was a pile of shit, just like the Zelda cartoon in the 80's. Nintendo went through great lengths in the mid-late 90's and early 00's to rebrand its IP to save itself from the damage done by those shitty spin-offs, why would they go back down that hole?

The Legend of Zelda most certainly should not be a movie. Zelda never was, is, nor will be about the story, but about the gameplay. If you take the gameplay out of Zelda, you have virtually nothing. Nintendo knows this. It's why that Mario movie in the 90's was a pile of shit, just like the Zelda cartoon in the 80's. Nintendo went through great lengths in the mid-late 90's and early 00's to rebrand its IP to save itself from the damage done by those shitty spin-offs, why would they go back down that hole?

the guy that was in the video saw this^^^ and now he's ranting about all "crappy cartoons" that got made into movies

Alvin & The Chipmunks, the Smurfs, Scooby Doo, and how the "Last Airbender" movie totally sucked

and he still thinks that "with the right screenwriter and the right director, a Zelda movie could be awesome"