Daredevil: "The Man Without Fear"

Ang Lee's Hulk? No. The one with Edward Norton? Yeah I like it, I like it a lot!

Marvel has officially announced that the Hulk really will be in this new Avengers Movie, and that it's NOT going to be Ed Norton...so there's going to be a 3rd guy playing Bruce Banner in his 3rd Big Screen appearance...is this going to be like the James Bond movies where there's too many movies to count with almost as many actors playing the same character???

Marvel has officially announced that the Hulk really will be in this new Avengers Movie, and that it's NOT going to be Ed Norton...so there's going to be a 3rd guy playing Bruce Banner in his 3rd Big Screen appearance...is this going to be like the James Bond movies where there's too many movies to count with almost as many actors playing the same character???

Could be, who knows. I was just thinking that it's funny how the first round of Marvel movies pretty much sucked. Spider-Man and X-Men were good, but (IMO) Hulk, The Punisher, Daredevil, Ghostrider, Wolverine were just bad. Seems to me that when they were done with cashing in on Spidey's success, the movies became good. Second Hulk, second Punisher, the newest X-Men are all very good.

Hopefully there will someday be a good Venom vs Carnage movie with lots of gore!!! Kevin Smith has written some Daredevil comics, would he be willing to make a DD movie? :worship: