Favorite Seinfeld Episode

Anthrax_Mosher

True Fan
Feb 5, 2005
California USA
I still think that Pilot (first episode) and Male Unbonding are the best ones ever.

I dont really like how they eventually removed the stand up segments all together.

Thats what the show was all about, how a comic gets his material when hes not performing.

I think "the Movie" from season 4 is pretty good too.

What do you think, whats your favorite ?
:Smug: :yuk: :tickled: :headbang: :wave:

Two off the top of my head that are good imo, are the "I'm Out" Masturbation episode, and that episode where George nails the maid at his work. Mr Co-stanza! :lol: Man there are way too many HILARIOUS episodes for me to narrow it down to two favourites!

Lordlindsey said:
Great show.
'Shrinkage' was the best.

Personal experience there LL????
Mine is Festivis

festivus91.gif

http://www.karber.net/seinfeld/festivus/default.htm

strik9 said:
Two off the top of my head that are good imo, are the "I'm Out" Masturbation episode, and that episode where George nails the maid at his work. Mr Co-stanza! :lol: Man there are way too many HILARIOUS episodes for me to narrow it down to two favourites!
"The Contest" (the masturbation episode) just might be the best half hour of TV EVER. Season 4 was the best season, so I'm looking forward to its release on Tuesday. There's been a huge hole in network television ever since Seinfled left.

nafnikufesin said:
"The Contest" (the masturbation episode) just might be the best half hour of TV EVER. Season 4 was the best season, so I'm looking forward to its release on Tuesday. There's been a huge hole in network television ever since Seinfled left.

I knew I'm out wasn't the title :lol:, they usually always show them on the system I'm hooked up to, but even with that I'm still the worst at remembering titles of episodes. Sadly, that is so true. Imo Seinfeld is the best television series ever. I hope I'm wrong, but I've got a feeling it's gonna be a LONG time before we see another show of that consistent brilliance and comedic genius on network tv. :(

Unfortunately, networks seem to keep pumping reality TV to all the brain-dead, and they lap it up, at the expense of sitcoms, which nobody seems willing to invest time or money into. The few new sitcoms out there are paint-by-numbers drivel. Arrested Development has been a brilliant exception, and its probably going to be cancelled, because the sheep are glued to their American Idol/Survivor/Apprentice/(insert flavor of the month reality show name here).

nafnikufesin said:
Unfortunately, networks seem to keep pumping reality TV to all the brain-dead, and they lap it up, at the expense of sitcoms, which nobody seems willing to invest time or money into. The few new sitcoms out there are paint-by-numbers drivel. Arrested Development has been a brilliant exception, and its probably going to be cancelled, because the sheep are glued to their American Idol/Survivor/Apprentice/(insert flavor of the month reality show name here).

:worship: Preach it! I've hated reality tv since day one. The situation is exactly like you said. It's a shame that even with all the information about manipulation of the public by the media via different methods i.e. suppression by omission, labeling, etc. that you'd think more people wouldn't be sheep, just shows you how stupid and easily manipulated some people are! o_O I'm glad I'm on satellite tv, because none of the shows I watch are on any of the majors.

The heart attack, when Kramer convinces George to see a holistic healer .. funny stuff

festivus for the rest of us!!

the pig man episode was on here in UK on friday night. that one is pretty good.

the one where george has to get calzones for his boss every lunchtime is also a fave.

too many to narrow it down!!
is it true they made 150 shows? i swear here in the UK they only screen the same 30-50 shows over and over :-(

The Contest is the best ever! Speaking of American sitcoms, what's up with all these shows with big fat guys being married to smokin' hot chicks?! I'm a big fat guy, where's my smokin' hot chick?!

oh forgot.........fave seinfled episodes ......... ( sorry cant remember the titles )

a festivus for the rest of us
the one where george pretends to be a marine biologist.......that episode is genius
and any episode with crazy joe devola

ZTPioneer said:
"Serenity Now"

My fave episode as well fave quotes from that one are "Braun you're white hot!" and when George tries to sell a computer to Mrs Anderson cracks me up everytime. Although I can't really think of a bad Seinfeld show, even when that show wasn't up to par it was still the best show on network TV and the re-runs are still better than anything new.

The_Void said:
My fave episode as well fave quotes from that one are "Braun you're white hot!" and when George tries to sell a computer to Mrs Anderson cracks me up everytime. Although I can't really think of a bad Seinfeld show, even when that show wasn't up to par it was still the best show on network TV and the re-runs are still better than anything new.

Yeah, sitcoms are in purgatory right now. This weeks Entertainment Weekly was "celebrating" the final episode of Everybody Loves Raymond and the 100th episode of that Jim Belushi show. Both those shows are sooooooo generic and completely non-creative. The only good sitcoms that are on right now are animated.

While Raymond might be a traditional sitcom its still very funny and the cast is just great. The Jim Belushi show I've never really watched so I don't really know about that one.

MikeyBong said:
The Contest is the best ever! Speaking of American sitcoms, what's up with all these shows with big fat guys being married to smokin' hot chicks?! I'm a big fat guy, where's my smokin' hot chick?!

yeah what's that one where that guy is a wrestler or something and his chick is this real hot piece of ass with nice big tits? i like that show!