Viking Beards.

I am not a viking, but I found the pic highlighting the apex of my beard growth. Shortly after this point I shaved it to look business-like (a fruitless endeavor) BUT yet again BEARD SEASON IS NIGH.

363_6381.jpg

I can only get neck coverage. So in essence, if I attempt to grow a beard I come off looking like an Amish farm hand. Though, It works wonders to hide flab.

This is what it would look like if you were sucking me off...:eek: POV

mugbeard.jpg

The stache from that angle looks like I was the recipient of a Dirty Sanchez.

GAHHHHH! :erk:

ChicagoPowerfest006.jpg

That's the largest mine has ever been, and I had to trim it for an interview. You can even see mini twists in the beard! :kickass:

I can only get neck coverage. So in essence, if I attempt to grow a beard I come off looking like an Amish farm hand. Though, It works wonders to hide flab.

This is what it would look like if you were sucking me off...:eek: POV

mugbeard.jpg

The stache from that angle looks like I was the recipient of a Dirty Sanchez.

GAHHHHH! :erk:

what were you doing to betty in this pic :zombie:

This is as bearded as I ever got, a few years ago:

beardo.jpg

These days I just do the goatee plus long burnsides. Very few times has my chin been exposed to daylight since high school, and whenever I'm dumb enough to shave that bit (once every few years usually), I quickly grow it back.

I shaved my goatee only once, several years ago, since its illustrious birth in my high school daze. The consensus from everyone was "zomg wtf grow it back", even from my mom! sheesh!

Currently working on mighty beard ROUND TWO.