Viking metal lyrics - a new way

absynth

New Metal Member
Sep 6, 2004
hey guys,

I found this on bash.org the other day - seems like this hasnt been posted here before. If it has, sorry for that - it's just too hilarious to keep from you :)
I wrote some norse death metal rap earlier today
of course I'd recite it for you!
YO I'M A BLONDE MOTHERFUCKER AND I WORSHIP THOR
I'M GUNNA USE MY AXE BUST DOWN YOUR DOOR
SCREAMING VALHALLA AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS
I GOT PHAT RHYMES AND I SPEAK IN TONGUES
RAGNAROK THE PARTY LIKE A VALHALLA PARTY
RAGNAROK THE PARTY LIKE A VALHALLA PARTY
NORSE. (crazy motherfucker with a longship baby)
NORSE (gunna kick your ass and I don't mean maybe)
NORSE. (crazy motherfucker with a longship baby)
NORSE (LONG BLONDE HAIR THAT IS SOFT AND WAVY)
fin.
http://bash.org/?432386

Belgar said:
noooooooooo cut the fucking shit out.

thats a nice song u were listening :p

well i found that rap thingy quite amusing, the poor boy had good intentions, stop being mean, its just a little parody.. nothing to be so excited about.

Wow...something about a DEATH METAL RAP just isnt cool at all...good rhyming and all...but man does rap suck...its not even music...its just poetry to a beat, and poetry is gay....

hey would one of you guys please find the lyrics of NORDISCHES BLUT's song called "oden's white wolves" ? :p cause i cant find them on the net, but i guesss they're on metal-archives.com but the pb is that i cant enter the site anymore, i dont know why, this bug just affects my computor :( so if someone feels generous, that would be cool.. :p

Celtik Militia said:
hey would one of you guys please find the lyrics of NORDISCHES BLUT's song called "oden's white wolves" ? :p cause i cant find them on the net, but i guesss they're on metal-archives.com but the pb is that i cant enter the site anymore, i dont know why, this bug just affects my computor :( so if someone feels generous, that would be cool.. :p

lyrics are not provided