Vintercrack

ErikSL

groove junkie
Feb 11, 2006
Mr. V's music is so addicting. Poor guy, it must be stressful to have fans expecting so much out of him. I do! Anyway I am always blown away by something in his music, mostly the catchy melodies and hooks of his songs...all while not sounding cheesy and staying very progressive. So let this be a thread stating how much we love his material. Cheers Mr. V!:kickass:

Mr V has made very little stuff that I didn't like
Mr.V isn't human...he's an elf who speaks science...muiscal noble and immortal
his ears aren't pointy but that's nothing a plastic surgeon can't fix:lol:

Rivfadír;6153762 said:
Great. Another fanboi thread. Is this all Vintersorg fans do?

But to stay on-topic. He has made some great stuff.

considering it's a vintersorg forum
it's also a forumtrolska utopi:loco:

hai Mr.V ur music is so great u changed my life, i duno how i could live without ur music its just so amazing lol :D hehe will u marry me becuz i luv it so much ur such a talented man and i luv u oh soooooooo much omg! <3<3<3

vintersorg's voice is the last thing i hear nearly every night when i go to bed (i like listening to music trying to fall asleep ) and the first thing i hear every morning when i wake up, my daily alarm is dialogue with the stars :)

his music changed my life too, all i can say is: thank you andreas :worship:

I just Love him and His music, he let me appreciate in a different way the nature around me, woods, hills...He make me discover a new way to think
and feel about universe and life.
Thank you Mr.V!

Rivfadír;6153762 said:
Great. Another fanboi thread. Is this all Vintersorg fans do?

But to stay on-topic. He has made some great stuff.

well duh thats the entire point! its a thread especially for mr. v fanboys. :headbang:

Meh, a lot of Mr.V's work annoys me.
And I personally don't think he seems like a very nice man~ (although I'll judge when I meet him)
I find there are far better composers out there.
But oh well, still my favourite musician/band/thing/whatever.

I've never seen Mr. V smile...or maybe i don't remember well.
so maybe there is something in what you're saying or maybe it's the reason he doesn't seem like a nice man...but like you said, judge him when you meet him

I want to judge Mr. V:loco:

I've never seen Mr. V smile...or maybe i don't remember well.
so maybe there is something in what you're saying or maybe it's the reason he doesn't seem like a nice man...but like you said, judge him when you meet him

I want to judge Mr. V:loco:

he can smile, i have the proof :heh: :heh: :heh:
maybe he just doesn't like to smile looking at the camera (like me)

here he is clearly smiling
00000547853tm9.jpg

haircut1ns4.jpg

(or is he fearing something?)

here something in his eyes is smiling, i love this photo :rolleyes:
fissionbild5sii5.jpg

And I personally don't think he seems like a very nice man~ (although I'll judge when I meet him)
I find there are far better composers out there.

I feel the same way. I'm quite sure I wouldn't like ham. But hey, I'll probably never meet him anyways, and I like his music (some more than other).

why do you think that? I cannot think that my favourite artist/singer isn't a nice person....i know it, maybe it's an utopy or something childish, but i've always thought that behind his great music there must be a great person and a great human being, because this is what i feel reading his lyrics and listening to his music, i mean such sensibility toward nature and things can live nowhere but in a sensitive and deep person.... (too hard to explain this concept in english :lol: )

ok...i know it....

i'm fangirl :oops:
cheernv9.gif

a bb *