Vinterland? Whered they go??

Final_Vision

This is Not an Exit
Oct 19, 2001
California
Yeah i know its off Vintersorg but the names are close and I wanted info :D

This killer melodic black metal band Vinterland, i have a few mp3s, and their great! But as far as I can tell they made a CD back in 96' called "Welcome my Last Chapter" and than dissapeared!

Anyone know what the hell these guys are doing?

Yeah, I was considering on buying Welcome My Last Chapter off of The End Records, but didn't.

The songs I have downloaded are:
- "Our Dawn of Glory"
- "As I Behold the Dying Sun"
- "Still the Night is Awake"
- "Wings of Sorrow"

I'm still trying to get the rest. They rule. I think they're done for though. But I hope they come back.

Yeah, I am sure they are done. Haven't heard from any members since the album...I spent years searching for it, and finally found it about 3-4 years back, but had to pay $56 bucks for it!!! I had only heard the first 1:30 or so of As I behold the Dying sun...and it was worth it. It is the most depressing/emotional black metalish album I have ever heard, it's so dark!

The only info I have is that Pehr Larsson played with Maze of torment at one point, though I think before this album maybe...

When I first saw this thread I was like "yeah,
I've heard Vinterland!" But I did a little search
and couldn't find a single song on my
computer... I was 100% I'd heard them and
liked them! Hehe... They must be on some
mp3cd around here somewhere...

Downloading right now though, feels like I
know this music... Really good :eek:)

As I Behold the Dying Sun, or A Castle So Crystal Clear, i dont think they made a bad song on that cd......it saddens me their done tho...

Vinterland..... hmmm i have an awesome song "a winter breeze" on a new fashion compilation i bought 2-3 (alzheimer) years ago... as far as i know they have released on the "Welcome to my last chapter" album

i am also downloading a bit of vinterland now:)