Vintersorg LIVE line-up

Vampyrian

Vault Dweller
Nov 20, 2003
Sheboygan, WI
just like the title says...Vintersorg LIVE line-up?Is it like the album line-up or...well i dunno but i would like to know:)Steve must play in Slovenia!:p

Well I see there are 3 on the live-lineup with the surname -Lund.
hmm...I´ve been to the city Lund in Skåne S- Sweden several times. Léttur í lund means: in a light mood and Lundi is a puffin(seabird), Lundúnir is London, steiktar nauta-lundir is roasted slices of bullmeat... *cough*

Gaunerin said:
And is Tyr still available for bass? Dunno why V keep it so mysterious :D Oh well, in a few weeks we'll know.
Why don´t u ask Mr.Tyr himself then :p

Anyway, this was the answer i got from Erik:
"Andreas & co decided it was much more practical to use someone from their own neighbourhood, which I totally agree on, it's pretty expensive to travel from Oslo to Skellefteå (and back again), especially since Vintersorg isn't exactly what you'd call a touring band.
But, of course I'll miss playing the songs with the guys, and hanging out with them."

I'm not doing the live-sessions with Vintersorg anymore, it's just not practical, I live near Oslo, Vintersorg rehearses in Skellefteå, so the distance and the cost of travel is too big.
Vintersorg will instead use a local dude, I don't know who this bassist is, but I'm sure he'll do a good job.

Line-up:

Vintersorg-Vox, Git
Mattias Marklund-Git
Benny Hägglund- Drums
Johan Lindgren- Bass
Marcus Sundquist-Keyboard

mr V