Vintersorg live?

Djöfull

Jan 27, 2002
Iceland
Vintersorg have played a few gigs each year, I think. A couple in Sweden + couple of festivals in Central Europe. So I'm wondering what is the status this year or next year? Does their hectic personal life, distances, lack of permanent rhythm section + rehearsals collide too much any such plans?

Is Vintersorg now solely a studio band?

I think the 2 Vintersorgs should do an acoustic gig sometime :)

I have actually been wondering as well but didn't see a point in asking. I'm not expecting a tour at all but I suppose a handful of dates here and there (in Sweden) are possible.
I'll simply continue to impatiently wait. I'm missing the man ;)

Trästock again?

Why not do like many scandinavian bands and come over to Montreal and Quebec City in Canada, worth the trip! :kickass:

And don't go thinking there's no fan base lol.

Quebec is the stronghold of metal in America!

I lost the hope to see Vintersorg (or Borknagar) here in the southern border of Europe. I have to save a lot of money and come to the North to see same serious gigs.

I lost the hope to see Vintersorg (or Borknagar) here in the southern border of Europe. I have to save a lot of money and come to the North to see same serious gigs.

Why didn't you come to Metalcamp 2004 (Slovenia, Italy's neighbouring country)? Vintersorg was there. :erk:

I'd love to see some Mr. V live
maybe if I'm lucky I'll get to see some Vintersorg in 2 years when I'll have my trip to Sverige...
By that time there will probably be another Vintersorg album possibly named Elementärt Kärnat

I have actually been wondering as well but didn't see a point in asking. I'm not expecting a tour at all but I suppose a handful of dates here and there (in Sweden) are possible.
I'll simply continue to impatiently wait. I'm missing the man ;)

Trästock again?

Hey, I graduate August 8th and might be moving to Seattle. Keep me updated on any Vintersorg trips :)

that should be "elementernas härden" or "elementhärden" or something like this ^^
"elementär" means "elemental" in a way, but in the sense of "simple".

I understand about elementär(elementry, watson :lol: ) and härd does sound better(without the whole fruit conotation of kärna)
thanks