Vinyl

White Cluster

Aug 14, 2001
Delaware
Visit site
Hey guys...I am quickly becoming a collector of vinyl albums. I am starting with opeth and then moving on. I have 5 of their albums on vinyl and now have a problem. Where to keep them? I just cant figure out a good way to have them in a place that is in view but free from areas that good cause damage. Anybody with a vinyl collection could you give me so advice. Thanks

White Cluster said:
Hey guys...I am quickly becoming a collector of vinyl albums. I am starting with opeth and then moving on. I have 5 of their albums on vinyl and now have a problem. Where to keep them? I just cant figure out a good way to have them in a place that is in view but free from areas that good cause damage. Anybody with a vinyl collection could you give me so advice. Thanks

Yeah, I have the same problem. I have so many records and i have them all over the place. You need Ikea shelves that you put up like Mike had in his Apartment. So they don't get warped and Damaged. I think Vinyl sounds so great and you have the right idea wanting opeth records.