VIP Gigantour packages for $250?!?!?!

MetalSteph

Sep 14, 2001
What a fucking rip off!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Megadeth is proud to announce their Platinum and Gold Ticket Packages for seven more shows on Gigantour!

Exclusive Premium Ticket Packages for the following Megadeth shows will go onsale Friday, June 3rd, please note specific times.

On Sale @ 10AM PDT, 1PM EDT

* July 21 - Fresno, CA - Selland Arena - General Admission Show

* July 22 - Las Vegas, NV - Thomas & Mack Center - General Admission Show

On Sale @ 11AM PDT, 2PM EDT

* July 24 - Irvine, CA - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre

* July 26 - Sacramento, CA - The Cove @ Cal Expo - General Admission Show

On Sale @ 12PM PDT, 3PM EDT

* August 6 - Orlando, FL - Hard Rock Live

* August 13 - Milwaukee, WI - The Rave/Eagles Club

* August 26 - Boston, MA - Bank of America Pavilion

Exclusive Premium Ticket Packages are still available for the following shows:

* August 19 - Manchester, NH - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre

* August 20 - Portland, ME - Civic Center

* August 23 - Wantaugh, NY - Tommy Hilfiger at Jones Beach

* August 24 - Holmdel, NJ - PNC Bank Arts Center - ONE PLATINUM PACKAGE REMAINS!

Get your "Premium" tickets at http://www.megadeth.com !

Platinum Package - $250

* One Ticket in the first 4 rows or early entry for GA shows
* Exclusive shirt
* A real VIP laminate
* Megadeth Tour Book

* One Megadeth Autograph
* Backstage and stage tour prior to the show
* Meet and Greet with Megadeth
* Photo with Megadeth

Gold Package – $125

* One Ticket in rows 5-20
* Exclusive Gold T-shirt
* Collectible laminate - if spotted wearing your laminate you may be upgraded to the meet and greet!!
* $10 coupon for online store -- soon to be launched!

Get your "Premium" tickets at http://www.megadeth.com/ and www.gigantour.com!

There are 30 Platinum Packages and 30 Gold Packages to be had for each of these two shows. They will be sold on a first come first serve basis. Available to all public.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Questions - visit the Megadeth ticket faq @ http://www.fanfire.com/megadeth/faq.html

Note: Packages and seat locations and prices may vary by venue. Please read the show's ticket description for specific details. Ticket offerings can change without advance notice.

this is way more bumptious than the Three Tenors would do. it's even embarrassing to read: ".... photo w Megadeth, one Megadeth autograph".... beyond belief. :puke: this is supposed to be metal as underground music and scene? very nice, makes me wanna run and reserve the ticket for Carreras, Pavaroti and Domingo.

smells like christian spirit? :err: Godmoney

i don't understand this idea of paying for these privilages? i think its a load of shit.

"only our rich fans can meet us"
"this way we make more money on the tour"
"we don't believe in the word free"
"this way it limits the amount of fans that swarm us cause we are just THAT popular"

One word: pitiful.

Or desperate, money hungry, grasping at any nostaligic straws. "One Autograph", shameful really, to do that to his remaining fans. Like okay, you got your meet and greet, here's my auto, get outta here. DISMISSED, your package membership has been fufilled.

on_THC_24-7 said:
how lame!
I would only pay $250 to 'meet & greet' w/ Megadeth
if it included letting me punch Dave in the face.
Sorry but that's just how I feel about the guy for many reasons.

I'd give somebody $250 to do that.

I'm hoping the fence and not paying to get in..and gonna spend $250 on beer for the neveranymorals fellas
then Sit behind the autograph table and watch people try to figure out who the fuck I am and then hop back over the fence before Dream ..........almost fell asleep typing Dream...... They make me tired

I actually have a Platinum Package for one of the shows. A friend bought two, with the intention of selling them on eBay. Unfortunately, he didn't read the fine print. Apparently, they're non-transferrable. Since I was planning on going to the show, I took one off his hands. There are actually a few cool perks not listed there.

Zod

In my fantasy world BOTH Nevermore and Testament would boycott this after seeing the $250 special seat packages that Dave has arranged. THEN both Nevermore and Testatment would co-headline a tour with just the two of them and be able to play 90-120 min sets apeice.

Yeah, I know, I have posted this NM and TTMT proposal many times over the years, but dammit, THIS SHOULD HAPPEN.

it'd be nice if it did... they'd have to do a vancouver date.