• Don't Look to the Eyes of a Stranger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Como Estais Amigos

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I Hate this entire Album

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
I love this album!!! :)

I remember laying on a beach in Spain just after this came out and listening to it with gorgeous sunshine, gorgeous women, and BEER!

In fact I'm off to listen to it now!

:) :) :)

ok kids I know I'm gonna hear it for this but here goes:
In My opinion:
This is by far the worst Maiden album over all
with the exception of Futureal and The Clansman I do not care for it.
Plus the production is very poor too

I think it isn't so bad at all. In fact I like it more than No Prayer For The Dying. OK, Angel And The Gambler is the worst Maiden song ever but the rest is pretty cool.

BTW: X-Factor is one of my Maiden alltime favourites (Rank 2 :D )

yeah I like the Xfactour.......but my main prob with the Vrtual album is like I said the production. The Guits are sooooo thin. And Nick my all time hero played a very laid back album. Very few tom fills.
Thank Eddie they turned it around with BNW. :)

'Hate' is such a strong word. I am not particularly fond of Virutal XI either....nor X-Factor.....but Hate?

I originally started these polls as a way to boost my post count...but some very interesting things have developed from them. =)

Its good to see your opinions on these. I can't argue with Maidenman..this was a pretty poorly produced album. I think we in the IMG can almost do better... :D

i think i should asend all you lads a 12 page essay on my thoughts on this album.......

..... trouble is....ive NEVER HEARD IT....... :D :eek: :eek:

It was never maiden to me without bruce im afraid...... i was stunned also when adrian left... but npftd and fotd.... werent too bad..... ive tried to dig x factor also.... but to no avail...... :cry:

Yeah, actually the same with me....a singer I thought was bad, not too good songs and a production worse than a band making a demo. I still remember when I first heard and saw The angel and the gambler....first I thought it was Status quo when I heard the first riff...then I realized....I could have cried..:cry:

What is it about angel and gambler that people hate so much? I don't think its all that bad...kinda neat riff. Its just repetitive as all get out.. I didn't vote for it as my fave (somebody did!)...but you guys make it sound like its the worst IM song ever recorded...

I think the main problem is what adde says... it's "Status Quo"-style or something.... what we here in Sweden would call "gubb-rock". "Oldies-rock", maybe.... and not oldies as in "oldies goldies" but as in "oldies.... damn, they're OLD!".
It sounds as if they're a bunch of old wankers who has just reunited (thirty years and eight kids later) and are trying to get that "groovy" sound back... but fail bigtime.

For the record, the worst IM song ever recorded has to be "Fear is the key". It's horrible!