Viva Emptiness Artwork

Furious B

Aug 9, 2002
MPLS
Okay, I've been looking all over the net for Viva Emptiness artwork. The only thing I am able to find is the cover. What I'm really looking for, to be more specific, is the picture of the fallen angel in the dumpster. If anyone could help me find that I would be very grateful. Maybe I can give you sexual favors or something. Okay, forget the sexual favors ...

Damn! If that's you in your avatar, I'll give you favors all night long. ;)

P.S. I don't see that pic there. It was the first place I checked. :erk: Could you be more specific?

Furious B said:
Okay, I've been looking all over the net for Viva Emptiness artwork. The only thing I am able to find is the cover. What I'm really looking for, to be more specific, is the picture of the fallen angel in the dumpster. If anyone could help me find that I would be very grateful. Maybe I can give you sexual favors or something. Okay, forget the sexual favors ...

You're a fan? How about you bought an actual CD?...

Dispossession said:
You're a fan? How about you bought an actual CD?...

First off, I do OWN the album, jackass. I just wanted the picture because I don’t have a scanner and I wanted it as my desktop background. Second, don’t pass judgment before you know for sure, dick.

Furious B said:
First off, I do OWN the album, jackass. I just wanted the picture because I don’t have a scanner and I wanted it as my desktop background. Second, don’t pass judgment before you know for sure, dick.

Don't pass the judgements that I am a jackass dick before you know for sure, you cumdumpster whore.

Furious B said:

Try this

and if that not works you can always go to www.seempieces.com and see the artwork there....

T,

DarknessEternal said:
:lol:

Maybe he wants a high resolution, large sized copy of the picture? Dumbass.

The net is definitely the best place to look for it then, it's full of high resolution pics. Instead of whinning and posting shit for days here, take the damn CD and visit local internet caffee, and scan it, then wank on. Or ask here, someone has to have scanner and know how to handle it?