Viva La Bam is playing tons of CoB.

I don't like cob being on viva la bam, bam is a faggot who likes shitty music. the only thing hes going to do for bodom is get them a bunch of lameass 14 year old fans to think their badass for saying they like bodom.

NoCommands said:
I don't like cob being on viva la bam, bam is a faggot who likes shitty music. the only thing hes going to do for bodom is get them a bunch of lameass 14 year old fans to think their badass for saying they like bodom.
true.

Parn666 said:
^ Hatecrew :tickled:

Saw Bam once, heard Needled 24/7, looked like this smiley ' :err: ', switched channel...

Bam is gay....

Oh he's playing stuff off of HCDR. HCDR is the worst bodom record, also most accessible and most mainstream. Maybe he likes that record, but hates the rest. I know some people like that. I'm the opposite. I don't like it, but love the rest.

BAM is a fan of death metal, I'm sure he likes the older stuff too, if not more but uses HCDR since it is more mainstream.

You people are so stupid it hurts. Do you really think you are "more faithful" to the band just because you spend half your day at this forum?
"I don't like cob being on viva la bam, bam is a faggot who likes shitty music. the only thing hes going to do for bodom is get them a bunch of lameass 14 year old fans to think their badass for saying they like bodom."
1: You seem to like the exact same "shitty" band.
2: Do you really think CoB cares how old their American fans are, and most importantly, do you think they care how old YOU think they should be? I bet you started listening to them when you were around 14 too.

Viva La Bam is great promotion for them. Stop acting like dicks.

It all boils down to... when people 'find' a band, they get pissy if someone says the band is shit/ soil themselves with glee when they find a fan or two of the band who live on the other side of the world. When the band actually starts to get more status and someone within a 10 mile radius of them has a t-shirt of this band, they soil themselves in anger. People like that are dicks.

But I think on this thread, you have a few dicks, and a majority of people who get just the tiniest bit fucked off because they've liked CoB for however long, people have probably dismissed them and now just because 'Bam says so' you get this sudden boom of tryhards who like CoB just for that reason, cause Bam says.

I dunno or care about other people, but I have no problem with a 9 or 90 year old getting into CoB or any other band for that matter just because they heard it on TV, you have to hear a band for the very first time somehow and if you enjoy the music, go for it. But I do get fucked off when people use bands to make a fashion statement or like them JUST because someone else does.

If this makes me a dick, then hey, feel free to sit on me.

drakkar_anni said:
It all boils down to... when people 'find' a band, they get pissy if someone says the band is shit/ soil themselves with glee when they find a fan or two of the band who live on the other side of the world. When the band actually starts to get more status and someone within a 10 mile radius of them has a t-shirt of this band, they soil themselves in anger. People like that are dicks.

But I think on this thread, you have a few dicks, and a majority of people who get just the tiniest bit fucked off because they've liked CoB for however long, people have probably dismissed them and now just because 'Bam says so' you get this sudden boom of tryhards who like CoB just for that reason, cause Bam says.

I dunno or care about other people, but I have no problem with a 9 or 90 year old getting into CoB or any other band for that matter just because they heard it on TV, you have to hear a band for the very first time somehow and if you enjoy the music, go for it. But I do get fucked off when people use bands to make a fashion statement or like them JUST because someone else does.

If this makes me a dick, then hey, feel free to sit on me.

TRUE. well spoken :headbang:

panzerKunt said:
You people are so stupid it hurts. Do you really think you are "more faithful" to the band just because you spend half your day at this forum?
"I don't like cob being on viva la bam, bam is a faggot who likes shitty music. the only thing hes going to do for bodom is get them a bunch of lameass 14 year old fans to think their badass for saying they like bodom."
1: You seem to like the exact same "shitty" band.
2: Do you really think CoB cares how old their American fans are, and most importantly, do you think they care how old YOU think they should be? I bet you started listening to them when you were around 14 too.

Viva La Bam is great promotion for them. Stop acting like dicks.

I'm an eletist dickhead, i admit that readily.

Your move sherlock.

@-Gavin-:
I already know that but thanks for the compliment.

@Drakkar_anni:
I agree to a certain extent. I've also been through the whole "I found the band first, don't just throw it out of the window when you're done with it" crap, although I don't take it so seriously. I bet you've been in the "ignorant newcomer"'s situation yourself many times but never really thought about it. My point was just listen to a band if you like it, if you don't like that some people listen to it then you're a selfish cuntfart and of course if you don't like it but listen to it because everybody else do you're a whore. Quite a lot of people on this board fall under at least of these categories.

They've played a lot of metal songs on Viva La Bam. The one that surprised me the most was when they played the intro to "Egyptica" by Nocturnal Rites when Bam and his friends were standing in a desert or something. It was quite shocking. :O

fuck bam margera. he does the same shit all the time. hima nd his friends are the most annoying people. i dont care if his brother plays in cky...that doesnt mean him and his friends are cky! they call themselves that shit too much. no excuse. and he fuckin stole the him logo...the heartagram,. if anyone has any info to object to this, please tell me. but as far as i know, he fuckin uses it way too much to associate it with himself, and its a slap in the face to HIM-the band.

all im saying is, he is un original, annoying, and if he starts stealing any of bodom's stuff, like the reaper, or whatever else, i will go to PA, wherever he lives and beat his fat fuckin ass.

one more thing. i also do not care how old CoB fans are, and im sure the members dont either. hell ive seen 9 year olds rockin out at a Bodom show before, and its cool as hell, because all the 20 year olds and older teenagers are rockin with him, saying fuck yeah dude!

the point is, because bam is so fuckin popular, for god know what gay reason, obviously, people are gonna like Bodom. fuckin fags could have heard them not knowing who they were and hated the shit, but just because bam promotes them, like he does with many other bands, and steals their shit all the time, the same peolpe who hated them will be like..oh thats cool. just like the TurboNegro episode of viva la bam. hardly anyone heard of them, not even me. hell they may have been just a local band, but you got fags dressing liek that now and wearing t shirts of it. and it sucks that a great band like bodom, doesnt get the recognition of being totally fucking awesome musicians, liek they are. people will just think oh...thats that band that was on viva la bam, they rock! becasue they're heavy. you guys seem to forget that douchebags overlook musicians all the time. alexi's talents wont even be noticed by some of these bitches. they will jsut think, "oh he can play really fast" and "that sounds cool!". fuck em. the musicians on here know what im talkin about.

and finally, i just wanna say that i like all the bodom albums, including HCDR, yeah it was different but they still rocked with it. trashed lost and strungout was......interesting, but not really my favorite. besidees the 2 covers, they were bad ass. but yeah, fuck bam's fat ass