Vocal Cover Of Colony

K1ngAsa92

New Metal Member
Jul 23, 2009
First of all:
THANK YOU SCHEHF FOR LETTING ME USE YOUR INSTRUMENTAL COVER =)!!!
&
THANK YOU IN FLAMES FOR SUCH AN AMAZING SONG!

This is the first vocal cover I've ever done.

It's not my best (at all), and I put it together in about an hour because I was bored and thought I'd give it a try.

I just started growling/(trying to scream) a few months back, and I went from not even being able to "grr" to this, so I think I'm making some progress, but I'd like to know what you guys think! Any comments, even mean ones are welcome, I need any tips I can get to progress with my vocals.

Link:

Hope you guys enjoy it =), Negative or Positive I'd love some feedback!:headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, this one's better. TJR fits you better than Colony. Sincerely, I doubt if there is anyone that could replicate those Colony vocals, they just sound that amazing ;o

Honestly, this one's better. TJR fits you better than Colony. Sincerely, I doubt if there is anyone that could replicate those Colony vocals, they just sound that amazing ;o

Give me about a year or 2 and I'll have that down for you, Keep in mind I'm only 17 and my voice isnt fully mature ;)

I think you guys should check this guy's cover of colony.This is prety good IMO.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvXNXz0BY4g&list=FL-DGOD1rp3QSDGxuzfuuAzQ&index=1&feature=plpp_video[/ame]

Sounds OK, vocal volume too high and because it's a vocal dub over the original track obviously the mixing sucks.

king asshole has had his 2 years to improve, where's his amazing colony vocals :D