Vocals

I think his vox are really special,he can vary it so much,he can go pretty high and screamy but really low and bellowing...and he's only a little guy,its impressive

I like how on HCDR he started to sing while screaming. Like the chorus of Needled. It's weird but so cool. It's a singing vocal mixed with a high growl.

ive only heard needled 24/7, but from that i think i still like vocals FTR better, they're getting a bit too understandable now, haha... something wild i like a lot but sometimes it sounds sorta bad, like on red light in my eyes part 1, but all alexi's vocals kick ass

Ok ok. We all know that the whole album is perfect. Maybe there are some parts that you don't like. HCD is my best COB album and one of the best albums in general. :)

HateCrewDeathroll said:
I listened to all 5 albums straight through today (I also listened to Inearthed). That's right, just stared at the wall and listened. I mainly listened to the vocals, since I know all of the music by heart.

I noticed Alexi's voice changes a little bit as time goes on. Which voice is your favorite? I'd have to say that Inearthed had some awesome vocals but my favorite is definitly Follow the Reaper. That album is the king of vocals!
Bodom After Midnight YEAH YEAH YEAH! :yell:

So you got some Inearthed material.. You lucky bastard..

Anneke said:
So you got some Inearthed material.. You lucky bastard..
Hell yeah, Bodomite sent it to me.

And for the guy that doesn't like Sixpounder, that song fuckin rules but my favorite thing about it, IT IS THE BEST COB SONG TO DRIVE TO. That first riff sounds like ur in a truck pulling the horn, and then the next riff sounds like ur in a fast sports car. I love it!

I would have to disagree. As much as I love COB, I don't care for the vocals in Red Light Pt1.

One of my favorite vocals songs is HateCrewDeathroll, and another would have to be Everytime I Die.

Yeah, a lot of bands do that I noticed. One thing is usually you don't notice it right away, then you're like, oh yeah! Megadeth (Mustaine) did it, Alexi did it, Hetfield did it and LaBrie (Dream Theater) did it a little bit.

I think that HCD has the best vocals so far.

NP: Children of Bodom - Hate Crew Deathroll