Vote for your favourite CD of 2006

How can you guys vote for 'TGCD'? It's a good album, but no where near the masterpieces of Amorphis, Keep of Kalessin and Tyr, to name but three.

btw, Hypnos, is Negura Bunget that good?

i remember them playing Belgrade a couple of years ago supporting the local BM band, they [Negura] were nothing special back then.

saw their article on Terrorizer's site, did they make a good one finally?

From the list my vote´s for Vanden Plas "Christ.O". "TGCD" would be the third on that list after Vanden Plas and Amorphis "Eclipse". But my favourites 2006:

1. Novembre - Materia
2. Agalloch - Ashes against the grain
3. Green Carnation - Acoustic verses

btw, Hypnos, is Negura Bunget that good?

i remember them playing Belgrade a couple of years ago supporting the local BM band, they [Negura] were nothing special back then.

saw their article on Terrorizer's site, did they make a good one finally?
yea! it's really THAT good. trust me!

Iron Maiden-A Matter of Life and Death
Tool-10,000 Days
Vanden Plas-Christ O
Devin Townsend-Synchestra
Katatonia-The Great Cold Distance
UnexpecT - In A Flesh Aquarium
Mastodon-Blood Mountain

... those are all favorites of mine tho i had to go with Synchestra by Devin Townsend... that album is a masterpiece in every way possible.

From the list my vote´s for Vanden Plas "Christ.O". "TGCD" would be the third on that list after Vanden Plas and Amorphis "Eclipse". But my favourites 2006:

1. Novembre - Materia
2. Agalloch - Ashes against the grain
3. Green Carnation - Acoustic verses

those 3 releases are all amazing and should be on that list. anybody wants to talk about a masterpiece, Materia is out of this world.

why wasnt Lamb Of God 'sacrament' on the list??? it was the best album in my opinion but since it wasnt ther my 2nd fave album of the yr got the vote katatonia TGCD \m/