Vote for your favourite CD of 2006

katatonia -the great cold distance
Green carnation - acustic verses
My dying bride - A Line Of Deathless Kings
daylight dies - dismantling devotion

Really, they're pretty good. Excellent musicianship.

I play drums and guitar. Everyone thinks their drummer is a god but he's so straight foward and boring. Saw their guitars fucking destroy their own solos the way a 5 year old child would do if they picked up a guitar for the first time. But to each his own..If you like that kinda pointless agression stuff

I play drums and guitar. Everyone thinks their drummer is a god but he's so straight foward and boring. Saw their guitars fucking destroy their own solos the way a 5 year old child would do if they picked up a guitar for the first time. But to each his own..If you like that kinda pointless agression stuff
I'm not a huge fan myself, don't even own any of their CD's, but I listened to their last album and that sounded pretty decent, also the drums, very well-played and I heard some original stuff being played there, he does some cool stuff.

you gotta deal with a pig for a screamer literally..I went back stage and I saw the lamb of god singer take off his disguise! You can't fool me man! Pig screamer I tell ya

the only good thing to come out of shadows fall is their instrumental songs. they should kick out their crappy singer and do all instrumentals.