W A N D A A A A !!!!! you´re soooo sweeeet !!!!!!!!

stephan4u

New Metal Member
Jul 11, 2003
Hi All,

did anyone ever see how unbelievable cute Wanda is??? Look at her face - see her smile and fall in love ;-)

Hey Wanda, you´re not just yet a simple Bassplayer, you are "the ONE" !!!!

MARRY ME !!!!!!!

I love you ! hugz, and kisses from all of my heart !

Steph!

ummmm, yeaaaahh. she is hot, were all quite aware of that, but i don't think starting 2 threads about it was really necesssary.

Wanda gets like 3 marriage proposals a week....who don't even know her...they just fall in love with her photo...I say get to know that brilliant gal w/ an MBA....and one of the most generous people I know. What matters is what is inside.

What we all look like is bull shit anyway...haven't you seen the movie SHALLOW HAL?

(hands out numbers to the numerous suitors for Ms. Wanda O.)

The line starts to the right, against the wall.

(points to the sign)

You must be at least this tall to participate.

(hands out intelligence tests)

Please take these tests, follow the instructions as they are written and place them in the IN box when you are finished. All those not making the grade will be automatically disqualified.

When and if she is no longer spoken for, she will make her selection. If she doesn't choose you, too bad...bye bye. There's a billion other chicks out there that will never get to know the wonder that is you so please don't feel that you have to obsess over just ONE woman.

Besides, I saw her first. :loco: (walks over to Wanda's place)

:D

Brucie Chickinson said:
Wanda gets like 3 marriage proposals a week....who don't even know her...they just fall in love with her photo...I say get to know that brilliant gal w/ an MBA....
Well, if I didn't live 60 miles away...

What we all look like is bull shit anyway...haven't you seen the movie SHALLOW HAL?

Come on, Chicks, everyone reacts to a person's looks. Can you honestly say you didn't take Bill's looks into account at all when you met him? Bad analogy, I realize, because a photo doesn't give the whole picture like meeting a person face to face. Just trying to make a point.

I won't fault Stephan for feeling that way (knowing my own reaction when I first saw her photo), but I do find acting like such a juvenile on a public forum to be downright dumb and embarrassing.

And Shallow Hal is a poor example anyway, because that girl wasn't beautiful on the inside, either. She was fairly bitter and angry.

Melisan said:
And Shallow Hal is a poor example anyway, because that girl wasn't beautiful on the inside, either. She was fairly bitter and angry.

Ohhh I'm not just tallking about Gwyneth's charachter but the whole premise of the film that you should look beyond looks...like that little girl who was in the burn ward of the hospital and Hal didn't recognise her later after the spell was taken off.

I could go on but it's inapropriate here in this forum....

The first time I saw Bill was onstage at a Creeping Death show and my first impression was that he was an asshole and a womanizer because of the charachter he was playing for the show which was nothing like the his real personality. He looked the same before and after but I didn't like him until I found out what kind of PERSON he was on the inside.

smylex said:
(hands out numbers to the numerous suitors for Ms. Wanda O.)
The line starts to the right, against the wall. Right behind me... :Smug:
(points to the sign)
You must be at least this tall to participate. I can set my chin on her head... :devil:
(hands out intelligence tests)
Please take these tests, follow the instructions as they are written and place them in the IN box when you are finished. All those not making the grade will be automatically disqualified. I got my 1st Master's Degree 18 years ago and 90% of the way through the second 16 years ago, before I retired from formal education, actually the 2nd was a deferral for the loans on the 1st... o_O
When and if she is no longer spoken for, she will make her selection. If she doesn't choose you, too bad...bye bye. I bet I'm the only one that comes dowry of a white tiger... or two... (the ultimate conversation piece)... :D
There's a billion other chicks out there that will never get to know the wonder that is you so please don't feel that you have to obsess over just ONE woman. Nah... that would take way too much energy... :loco:
Besides, I saw her first. :loco: (walks over to Wanda's place) Places a certain "Luna Moon" Smylex's way as a distraction. I hear Luna likes a man with a chainsaw... :hotjump:
:D
:Spam:

Hi All,

oh my god i never really thought anyone would care about what I say... Hey, I really just saw what I saw in her Pics and felt like new born by her smile... I know I am NOT REALLY in love with her, I know what it means to meet someone face to face... Did you really think I was hoping she would marrie me? hahahaha.... no, ...no way! I just let my tounge spoken. :-þ
stay metal and thank you "Melisan" for understanding me in a realistic way.
please - excuse my bad english, i have noone to talk to here in Germany... :-(

I love YOU ALL OUT THERE

Steph!