Warrel, my little cousin wrote you a letter!!!

Bacchante

The Dreaming Mind
Mar 14, 2004
"Dear Warrel Dane,
Hi I'm 9 and I'm Emily Lesa cousin. I thought that you will be tickled that I realy realy Love your song "Lucretia My Reflection." It's my favorite song you worte. I was wondering if you will write me a song?"

From Emily

P.S. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :OMG::kickass::Smokin::Shedevil::wave::devil::danceboy::worship:

We were driving around in my car on Halloween, and she heard your song and absolutely loved it. When most girls her age love Hannah Montana *she hates her*, she loves your songs. My cousin is bad ass :headbang:
The first thing she said was that "this song really grabs your attention and most songs don't." She also said that she thinks your songs are about "things that you have learned and then wrote about."

She's demanding all of the smileys, btw, haha!

:puke::headbang::Smokin:

Thought you would all love to see this

Kid needs to know. You never know when knowledge like that could be life changing. And it's my duty to tell her, as written in the fine print of the contract on all things Emily.

Geez Will.

"thanks for letting me know, but I already know that. Lesa told me already "
-Emily
:):loco::)

"thanks everyone for saying this, I would like to be a star too "
-Emily
:headbang:

i'm glad LRD is banned, he would be all up in this thread.

trophy.jpg

You just won this thread. Congrats

Yeah seriously. My oldest cousin (I think she's 15?) is somewhere on the east coast going to troubled teen rehabilitation camp because she's apparently really violent and even hit her mother at some point.

And she's a major chola. Her myspace is private, but here's the default:
m_7179e9aed6ee4b6dba4a28a06dc3ac98.jpg

:bah: