Wacken

I had a very cool time! the crowd could've been a little better
Vintersorg was amazing, the clean-black vocals switch was awesome
Great musicians! great songs selected

eas there something wrong with the sound at the beginning... anyway it got better

It should have been dark+moonlight when they played, Ok I´ll stop nagging!

Originally posted by Gaunerin
On the WOA-website is now a statement from the organisators of the festival where they give their opinion on the things ppl complained about.
Unfortunately it's only available in German, sorry folks.

I dunno what to think of the chat with Wacken-Holger last night...
It did not really lighten things... from my two question he answered only one and only after I repeat myself a couple of times...

Originally posted by Mocika
next weekend... good to you! :)
I hope i dont have to wait 2 years again... poor Hungarian fans
:cry:

I've been living near to some Hungarian guys on Media Camp Area. One of them were vocalist of Hungarian doom/death band, Dark Clouds they call? I'm not sure. But I don't remember any girl between them, so you weren't with them?

Originally posted by Salira
I think that, that is always the problem with festivals, I remember seeing In Flames on Roskilde, even though they where not announced, I was just lucky enorgh to meet a friend that did know they where playing....
But it was a great concert, considering that the band themself, late found out that they where playing, just ashame that there was so few metalheads to actuelly see them!!!

Candlemass on Wacken played earlier than scheduled, and later
I met one guy that asked me what time they would play. When he heard they played he pissed off.

Originally posted by m00n
I've been living near to some Hungarian guys on Media Camp Area. One of them were vocalist of Hungarian doom/death band, Dark Clouds they call? I'm not sure. But I don't remember any girl between them, so you weren't with them?

I know them but we didnt go together, i just met those guys there (5 exactly) and hanged out together for a while. Just like on other festivals:)

Why? ;)

Originally posted by Mocika

I know them but we didnt go together, i just met those guys there (5 exactly) and hanged out together for a while. Just like on other festivals:)

Why? ;)

I noticed that you're from Hungary that's why:) Did I remember right the name of this band? Dark Clouds?

...more pics... :)

woa2002-014.jpg