Waht do you guys think of these band : ...

abandonedwaz

May 24, 2008
Novembre
Amorphis
Isis
Zeromancer
Karnivool

I know im kinda late.......i have started lstening to Pandora and it played lot of their music and I loved it.....what albums do u guys suggest .......PEAC EOUT

Demilich is pretty hot too

them too, although not a lot of people can get by antti's vocals.

I mean shit, everything of their's is available on their website for free download so grab the album and see if you can get past the ridiculous vocals, cos nespithe is an amazing album

what the fuck, you guys are nuts

Novembre is fucking fantastic, granted the blue is mediocre but the amazingness of both Novembrine Waltz and Materia and also Dreams D'Azur are outstanding incredible pieces of work. Completely fresh but unlike anything I've ever heard, and although they may be decent live their albums are a piece of work for sure. If you are new to them I would start with Materia and then go to Waltz, and then D'Azur.

With songs like Venezia Dismal, Nothijngrad, Zenith, Aquamarine, Jules, Distances, Comedia, Marea 1 2 &3.... e

they have so many great songs, I can't wait for their next album.

Black winter day (sublime!) > Tales from the thousand lakes > Elegy + My kantele > Tuonela > Am Universum > Far from the sun > the rest of the albums

so I can say that Amorphis lost their flair as the years passed.

Tales From the Thousand Lakes is boring, trite shit...the vocals are cringe-inducing as are the keyboards. There are a few cool riffs scattered about the album, but they are few and far between the shitty parts.