"NIGHTWISH"....what do u guys think of them,...??

waz416c

New Metal Member
Apr 19, 2005
cheesy or not.....personalyl i donot care....i think they are desent musians...and a aewosme catchy sounding band......pity Tarja was kicked out...!!!...she had some pipes on her.....!!!.........o well......so u guys liek'em or no.....havent seen'em live....but I do plan on gettin thuer latest DVD.....!!!........Keep rockin fellas............PEAC EOUT

I like this band alot. It is to bad that it sounds like Tarja turned into a Diva-Bitch, but I am sure they will be able to find a good replacement.

And they really are not that cheesy at all...especially when you look at the genre they come from...

Oh, and I did see them live. Very kick ass show. Aesma Daeva was opening (a local metal band) and if any of you like Nightwish, and dont mind a slower paced, more atmospherical sound, then you should check them out.

I've been a fan of that band since 1999, and I'm great full that i got to see them perform with Tarja, I wonder how it will be without her:cry:

they're cool. I respect, but don't listen much.

And yes, cheeze is relative. Its not music to play dungeons and dragons to. :loco: Not that I would know. :erk:

i really liked them 2-3 years ago. they played 2 times in romania (a very rare thing), i think it's cos tarja's husband has connections here or smth :p

i've grown out of 'em, haven't listened to nightwish for quite some time. my fav albums are oceanborn and once.