Wal-Mart Exclusive Heaven and Hell

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
The Wal-mart only edition of their Dio Years disc will be packaged with Hangin' With Heaven and Hell DVD. Which will air this weekedn on VH-1 Classic. I'll burn this on DVD, but I still want to grab the Wal-MArt copy because chance are it will contain bonus footage... Watch out for this!

I've got a Super Wally World about a mile from work. I know what I'll be doing on my lunch break the day it comes out. :headbang:

I wouldn't have expected them to have anything to do with it. They usually stay away from anything controversial. That, and maybe I underestimated how big this release is going to be. It'd be interesting to see it in their weekly ad or on "Wal Mart TV".

0003711703372_500X500.jpg

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5693910

The track listing on Buy.com is different but still only has 14:

1. Neon Knights
2. Lady Evil
3. Young
4. Lonely is the World
5. The Mob Rules
6. Turn Up the Night
7. Voodoo
8. Falling Off the Edge of the World
9. After All (The Dead)
10. TV Crimes
11. Children of the Sea
12. Devil Cried
13. Shadow of the Wind
14. Ear in the Wall

With the three new tracks, there's only 11 re-releases. Something that will take a little investigation a week from today...

Just got back to work from Wally World. They had the CD but not the package deal. Crap! I guess I'll have to stop at another one on the way home. If they don't have it...

Just got back to work from Wally World. They had the CD but not the package deal. Crap! I guess I'll have to stop at another one on the way home. If they don't have it...

Get this I went to Wally World on break that was about 10:15 AM and these motherfuckers didn't even have the inventory up yet!!!! I'll have to drive by again when I get off work...
:err:

I picked it up at Walmart yesterday. They either didn't get a lot in, or they sold quickly. I was there at 12:15pm, and there were 2 left. I really had to search for them too, especially not knowing what the packaging looked like with the dvd before going in.

The track listing above is missing Heaven and Hell, and "I". There are 16 tracks on the cd. Children of the Sea is the live version from LIVE EVIL.

I picked it up at Walmart yesterday. They either didn't get a lot in, or they sold quickly. I was there at 12:15pm, and there were 2 left. I really had to search for them too, especially not knowing what the packaging looked like with the dvd before going in.

The track listing above is missing Heaven and Hell, and "I". There are 16 tracks on the cd. Children of the Sea is the live version from LIVE EVIL.

I don't think they shipped many of these. The Wal-Mart we have only carried four I bought one of them. I have heard from people in the city that their stores either got a handful or none at all...

Did you find a copy Wheezer?

I haven't made it back yet. I believe I'll try the one by work again. If that doesn't pan out then I'll try the one in my town on the way home. I hate going to that one because they have all kinds of road construction going on now.

>>>>>>>>>>>> A coupla hours later <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Score! Got it. There were only four and now there's only three. I got a Philly Cheesesteak calzone for lunch too. Mmmm, mmmm good.

I haven't made it back yet. I believe I'll try the one by work again. If that doesn't pan out then I'll try the one in my town on the way home. I hate going to that one because they have all kinds of road construction going on now.

>>>>>>>>>>>> A coupla hours later <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Score! Got it. There were only four and now there's only three. I got a Philly Cheesesteak calzone for lunch too. Mmmm, mmmm good.
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!