Wal-Mart Exclusive Heaven and Hell

I've been to 2 walmarts and no luck. I'm hitting #3 today. wish me luck:headbang:

I honetsly think that they shipped 3-4 copies of the CD/DVD combo to each store, not expecting this kind of demand...
The store here in town sold all the copies they had, they loaded up on John Mellencamp's CD/DVD combo for Freedom's Road, getting like 20 copies and they still have about 5. That record is great for those of you that are either fans or like acoustic based stuff.

Dear Customer,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for visiting Rhino.

We regret to inform you that this item is no longer available for
pre-order.

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you.

Sincerely,
Shana Levine
Rhino
Customer Service

******anyone order 2 and willing to part with it? Or I suppose I'll have to be first in line to find one on the official release date!

Dear Customer,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for visiting Rhino.

We regret to inform you that this item is no longer available for
pre-order.

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you.

Sincerely,
Shana Levine
Rhino
Customer Service

******anyone order 2 and willing to part with it? Or I suppose I'll have to be first in line to find one on the official release date!

I wish I ordered one, I held off for a couple of days and then when I went to order it it was gone. Oh well, I can live with a burn copy, I'm only interested in the music. Very cool item I must say.

Just got back from Walmart & there were 4 copies of the CD/DVD for only $13.88. At 1st I only saw the CD & suddenly I saw them down lower in the rack yeah!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Delize

Maybe you can ask them to send a copy to the store nearest you. Can't hurt to ask.

You can order it online and have it sent to the store nearest you. I was told that on my first attempt. If that doesn't work Delze then let me know and I'll get one and send it to you.

You can order it online and have it sent to the store nearest you. I was told that on my first attempt. If that doesn't work Delze then let me know and I'll get one and send it to you.

My store it's a superstore. I'll do some calling around to other stores this weekend. I'll even try mine again :)

Thanks Wheezer! I'll let ya know if I can't find it:)